Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5***

Rivers finally chucks a duck behind Pittman who was leaning to his right, Rivers left and the ball was thrown down and behind him, no chance for him to catch the ball and then the Colts miss the FG, things lining up for Buffalo to drive the field and put the dagger in the Colts now. 

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were buffalo, i would go up top to Diggs right away, try to distance yourself before the injury gets everyone thinking twice. 

5 MORE GAMES THIS WEEKEND 

Jonathan Taylor plays better in Indy.  You know...home improvement.   I’ll be going now.

drop/bad throw to open WR/missed FG. Of course everyone will talk about the missed FG when 1 of the other 2 happening take it off the board.

• Like 1

Bills had some serious luck to end that drive. Would be nice to see them march down and get a TD. Up 14 would put a lot of pressure in Indy by starting to take the run game out of the equation a bit and stopping this game of running the playclock to zero every down.

When you play this dink and dunk game, you need to be flawless in the execution or you will find yourself trailing no matter the time of possession. Rivers missed on another crucial play, and then the FG is missed. Bills score another TD and this game is done.

• Like 2

I think taking the ball out of Josh Allen's hands is a terrible idea. He's better just dropping back and throwing fifty times, really.

• Like 2
Just now, rockaction said:

I think consistently running Allen is also a terrible idea. Oof.

As a Ravens fan I feel like he’s taken more hard hits today than Lamar has all season 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Watching Allen take quite a pounding right need needlessly with 2 good running backs on the roster. 

Right? I know the dude is a hoss, but so was Cam. They should be limiting some of this damage if they want to make a run this playoffs.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

Colts have been settling for 3s all game when they need 7 vs this Bills offense. Can’t play a red when you are the underdog playing a high scoring offense.

Did you miss the time they went for 7 and failed, leading to the Bills getting 7? Arguably was the turning point of the game.

Edited by The Frankman
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I think taking the ball out of Josh Allen's hands is a terrible idea. He's better just dropping back and throwing fifty times, really.

This is exactly right.  They're the #2 offense in the NFL and they haven't been able to run the ball all season.  This is the Bills offense...this is what got you here, got you 13 wins....gotta dance with the one who brung ya.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I think consistently running Allen is also a terrible idea. Oof.

Exactly both those things

• Like 1
Just now, Johnny Utah #9 said:

Right? I know the dude is a hoss, but so was Cam. They should be limiting some of this damage if they want to make a run this playoffs.

They've limited his contact during the reg season unlike cam back in his panther days.   

1 minute ago, Steve Tasker said:

So basically, the Bills are trying to establish the run, but they're afraid to give it to the running backs.

The Colts are playing 2 deep safeties and playing their CBs in soft coverage. The LBers are pressing the line. So if you run with the RBs there are 6 defenders all at the line at the snap. If you run with Allen, that gives another blocker (the RB) to deal with the linebacker and the secondary is way downfield. So if Allen makes it through the first level, he has tons of open space on just about every down.

What I’d like to see more is delayed QB draws. Dropping back to pass spreads the D-linemen out a bit more and gives a beat more for the DBs to sink. 

• Like 1

Cart on the field. Ugh. That is going to hurt. He has been very good this year and their best runner IMO. Singletary gonna have to find that 2020 spark.

Edited by GroveDiesel