What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Rams at Seahawks -3(41.5)*** (1 Viewer)

John Wolford will start for the Rams in their Wild Card game against the Seahawks. 

Jared Goff is active against the Seahawks just two weeks after having surgery on his injured thumb, but won't get the green light. Wolford threw for 238 yards and an interception -- along with 56 yards on the ground -- last week against Arizona. Look for the Rams to implement a ball control offense with lots of Cam Akers against Seattle

- Rotoworld
ALL THE AKERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the Rams can make this a close game, fan noise not much of a factor, Rams have been to a Super Bowl, no stranger to the playoffs, Wilson loads of experience but again the crowd isn't really there. 

Rams 20...Seahawks 17

MoP KoDeath...

7-15 over under trend in the last 22  meetings.  Can't see how today changes.  

Oh man, did Woods ever drop a touchdown there. That's...disheartening. Not going to get many chances like that.

Thank God gambling is legal and much easier now or I'd probably watch zero of this game

Aikman: If there was a crowd I’m not sure Goff wouldn’t have been the starter 

That’s like a triple negative. What are you trying to say?
"if there was a crowd"...that's a loaded punch at several factors in motion right now ad I'm not going to spell them all out. 

"I'm not sure"...again he covers himself here so that he can't really be pinned for anything. 

"Goff wouldn't have been the starter"...but maybe he would have been the starter or maybe he wouldn't or maybe he would or maybe he wouldn't, who knows Troy, right?

Users who are viewing this thread