What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Rams at Seahawks -3(41.5)*** (1 Viewer)

Maybe Seattle should ask if they can play 7 Mississippis rules

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason quarterback keepers are out the window is because you were running quarterback keepers, Troy. 

Adam Schefter reporting Tide has dropped it's Sponsorship with the L.A. Rams.

Ok I'm done now....

This offenses' fear of top corners and refusing to get the ball in Metcalf's hands is amazing. Things are so different from how they were 15-20 years ago. If you have a #1 receiver, you find a way to get him the ball. I know Aikman losing his mind watching this.

TD? First team to 4 FGs wins.

EDIT: four posts in a minute? You know there's an edit button right?

This offenses' fear of top corners and refusing to get the ball in Metcalf's hands is amazing. Things are so different from how they were 15-20 years ago. If you have a #1 receiver, you find a way to get him the ball. I know Aikman losing his mind watching this.
Tj Lockett down? 

What a play. He split the defenders and took it to the house. What a physically great play. What a read, as Frankman said. Serious. 13-3 and a fighting chance to stay in this for the Rams. Their defense is just filthy.

Wilson is the anti-Goff. So good. Yes, we know Goff just had surgery. He's less than average, regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread