Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Wolford doesn’t get hit in the head I’m not too sure that Goff isn’t ready to not come in the game 

Congrats to the Rams! Yet another Seahawks flop. Maybe they'll be fortunate enough next playoffs to play at home against a 3rd string QB or a QB that has to throw with non-throwing hand.

Like canals and stuff?

3 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Lindsey Thiry @LindseyThiry

Sean McVay is 36-0 when leading at halftime, including playoffs, as the Rams take a 20-10 lead over the Seahawks into halftime.

Never tell me the odds 

Russ has 5 completions in the #######g game. I have no idea why Russ gets flummoxed when he sees the Rams, it's insane. You don't have to let Russ cook but this is the complete opposite of letting Russ cook.

That looked like a strained intercostal muscle to me. He's going to be out for the game.

Edited by The Frankman
  • Thinking 1
1 minute ago, IHEARTFF said:

Goff is so bad they’re running it up the middle on 2nd and 15 and 3rd and 13 lol

Its amazing he's even out there with that thumb.   He's still bad when he's healthy so the thumb probably has nothing to do with it.  

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Its amazing he's even out there with that thumb.   He's still bad when he's healthy so the thumb probably has nothing to do with it.  

Maybe he needs one of those big Steve deberg casts

I’m shocked that on 3rd and 1 Seattle has given it to Carson instead of letting Russ scramble for it. I’d bet the house on 4th and 1 he fakes a hand off and keeps it

Edited by CGRdrJoe
  • Like 1
Just now, Synthesizer said:

When Seattle went back to the huddle, the refs started the play clock with only 22 seconds on it.  Why?

Because it had stopped there because of an injury.

1 minute ago, Pip's Invitation said:

These teams are setting offensive football back decades.

I'd be thrilled if my titans could play defense half this well.

• Like 1

Presuming (a fair thing to do imo) the bears don't beat the saints, watching the Rams play against the MVP next week should be fun.

With the new playoff format if Chicago beats NO and TB beats Washington a wildcard team would get to host a divisional round playoff game which has never happened before in the history of the NFL.

2 minutes ago, Dez said:

With the new playoff format if Chicago beats NO and TB beats Washington a wildcard team would get to host a divisional round playoff game which has never happened before in the history of the NFL.

Well that's kinda because it was never technically possible before?

1 minute ago, belljr said:

Well that's kinda because it was never technically possible before?

I think the key to that sentence is "With the new playoff format..."