What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay at The WFT +10(45)*** "Bring on Brady! and Be Careful What Young Wish For" (1 Viewer)

Mike praising Taylor Heineke and then baiting Dungy into joining him in praising Taylor and then on the next play it's an interception. Poor Mike, buried the kid in faint praise for no reason before he even had a chance to show why he's 3rd string in the NFL. 

How does he draw a paycheck for doing this? I forgot how much I hated when he called TNF and I stopped watching. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike praising Taylor Heineke and then baiting Dungy into joining him in praising Taylor and then on the next play it's an interception. Poor Mike, buried the kid in faint praise for no reason before he even had a chance to show why he's 3rd string in the NFL. 

How does he draw a paycheck for doing this? I forgot how much I hated when he called TNF and I stopped watching. 
Yeah, I’m not the biggest fan of Al and Chris, but they are light years ahead of this duo.

Tirico so bored with the game already, can't stop talking about how nice this person is and how nice that person is...how about just calling the game Mike? It's like it's beneath him to just call the action as it unfolds, he has to add to the drama. 
Exactly 

He’s  an insufferable snob

Agreed

Someone just told me Ron Jones hurt quad pregame and is doubtful to play.
Me in the post above you. I kid, I kid, but yes I saw it on another device and to lazy to got look and cut and paste it but Greg Auman, Athletic TB beat writer, tweeted that out.

They just highlighted how shocked Heinicke is to be playing against Tom Brady tonight in the Playoffs...imagine that? I bet he was excited, maybe they could get a reporter to tell us how he felt during the week...we'll never know it's all here say but they should report like it really matters in the context of things tonight. 

Me in the post above you. I kid, I kid, but yes I saw it on another device and to lazy to got look and cut and paste it but Greg Auman, Athletic TB beat writer, tweeted that out.
Teams should really be fined for stuff like this. If he's injured or a healthy scratch, just put him on the inactive list. It's really hard to believe he pulled his quad during the coin flip. They never planned on playing him. 

Teams should really be fined for stuff like this. If he's injured or a healthy scratch, just put him on the inactive list. It's really hard to believe he pulled his quad during the coin flip. They never planned on playing him. 
Oh, I don't know. He could have had a non-contact knee injury. That's entirely possible.

Bucs are a legit SB team. 

Best QB ever

Best TE ever

1st Ballot HOF WR

3x Pro Bowl WR

1x All Pro WR

Good OL with potential OROTY OT 

Good defense 

This is the game I was tuning into see after the BUF/IND tilt. That SEA/LAR was an exercise in ugly unless you can appreciate great d-line play, which one often can't. But this looks good so far.

Bucs offense at some point will have to sustain some drives and not just find a quick strike here or there, AB is on a roll right now.

Oh, I don't know. He could have had a non-contact knee injury. That's entirely possible.
I agree. It's happened before and I recall it happening with Lynch in particular once when his back locked up. I'm pretty sure this was a surprise to them.

Fournette's just not the back everyone thought he was when he was coming out of college. Of course the Jags overdrafted him, just like the Jets overpaid Bell massively. Bad teams doing stupid things. 

Bucs have got to try max protect and run the 3 WRs out, that would be the best. 

Brady is going to get killed standing back there and holding the ball that long...

Godwin TD!!!

yes, they are good, but like 2 of those people are in their prime
I get what you're saying but their decline looks darn good right now. Godwin and Evans are in their prime, but Brown looks great. Brady looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread