Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Tampa Bay at The WFT +10(45)*** "Bring on Brady! and Be Careful What Young Wish For"

Great effort by my Skins, as I said earlier, given the circumstances, I’m just glad they kept it competitive. 
I’ve been saying all season they need to sign or trade for a vet QB next season and address the WR position. Stafford would be ideal but we’ll see what happens. The NFC is there for the taking imo. 

Edited by Johnny Utah #9
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PFF rates it 131st out of 144 Defensive Nicknames All Time.

I am pro SWW so fsr 

If my kid's last name was going to be Pinion, there's no way I don't name him Rackand.

1 minute ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

Great effort by my Skins, as I said earlier, given the circumstances, I’m just glad they kept it competitive. 
I’ve been saying all season they need to sign or trade for a vet QB next season and address the WR position. Stafford would be ideal but we’ll see what happens. The NFC is there for the taking imo. 

What are you willing to offer for Stafford? My Lions might need to move him 

1 minute ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

Stafford would be a great fit, I agree. Gotta love how hard Washington has played and competed all year. Rivera is such a solid coach

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, baymen said:

Any concern about Golladay's hip?  I haven't seen too much about it, but it seemed odd that it was basically a season ender.

It is hard to say because there is so little info. I assume teams looking at signing him will get a lot of medical info that the general public doesn't. I think him not playing this year was at least 50% related to him being a FA and Quinn being unwilling to extend him. 

Edited by Ilov80s
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

What are you willing to offer for Stafford? My Lions might need to move him 

I’d start by offering a 3rd, but I’d be willing to give up as much as a 1st if needed. Stafford is still young enough at 32 to give the Skins a 5 year window to win with this defense before it gets to expensive to keep all these guys.

2 minutes ago, crushedspirit said:

So Rivera and his staff watch practice all season and would still pick Smith to start over this kid? Makes me wonder what type of evaluators they are.

think they just got him in december

2 minutes ago, Penguin said:

who is this kid?

3 minutes ago, crushedspirit said:

So Rivera and his staff watch practice all season and would still pick Smith to start over this kid? Makes me wonder what type of evaluators they are.

Are you talking about heinicke?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SengerCJ said:

I don’t have audio, how on earth was that not overturned?

Don't know, really.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SengerCJ said:

I don’t have audio, how on earth was that not overturned?

Well at least this one was close.  The call in the Buffalo game was completely egregious.  Thankfully the Bills still won.

• Like 1
Just now, JaxBill said:

notice Heinicke had teammate drape coat over him. didn't want to lift arms.

He's got his left shoulder wrapped under the jersey too, you can see it.  I'm still guessing low-grade separated shoulder.

Just now, Steve Tasker said:

He's got his left shoulder wrapped under the jersey too, you can see it.  I'm still guessing low-grade separated shoulder.

Or acromioclavicular joint issues.

8 minutes ago, crushedspirit said:

This “kid” wasn’t even on the roster until a month ago. The fault lies with Snyder for handcuffing Rivera to that garbage QB Haskins who nobody besides Snyder wanted to draft.

• Like 2
Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

Smith was doing fine, honestly.  They presumably liked him because of his obvious maturity.  He got dinged up a few weeks ago and that really hurt him.  He was fine.

Hey if an immobile QB with 6 tds to 8 picks, and a 6.3 yards per attempt is what a coach likes, why not?

1 minute ago, crushedspirit said:

Hey if an immobile QB with 6 tds to 8 picks, and a 6.3 yards per attempt is what a coach likes, why not?

All I can tell you is what I saw watching smith in the games.  He got the job done for the most part.  Heinecke was a fringe player in Carolina, not sure how it would be that obvious that he should be starting.

• Like 1
Just now, Steve Tasker said:

That is a separated shoulder (AC joint), I agree.

Ah, when I think of separated shoulder I think of the other joint. So yeah, AC joints are usually the impact injuries. We've both had shoulder issues. I had rotator cuff surgery and need AC surgery from a car wreck.

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

All I can tell you is what I saw watching smith in the games.  He got the job done for the most part.  Heinecke was a fringe player in Carolina, not sure how it would be that obvious that he should be starting.

I'm not the coach that watches him practice, so I wouldn't know. I watch Smith though, and he's a backup at best.

3 minutes ago, crushedspirit said:

WFT had a 5-1 record in his starts IIRC.