What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Baltimore at Tennessee +3.5(54.5)*** (1 Viewer)

I find the common games interesting since the divisions played each other there’s a lot of them. Obviously the Titans won the head to head in Bmore, in OT. 

Houston- Titans played 2 really tight game against them. Ravens blew them out on the road. 
Jags- Titans played one close and one blowout, Ravens blew them out

Colts- a lopsided win and lopsided loss for the Titans. Ravens blew them out on the road

Pitt- Titans one close loss. One close-ish loss (by the Ravens JV), one close loss.

Cleveland- Tenn got blown out, Ravens one blowout win, one close win.

Cincy- Tenn got blown out, Ravens won 2 blowouts.

That’s 7-2 for the Ravens with 6 blowout wins and both losses close. Titans went 5-4 with 3 blowout losses and only 2 blowout wins. Ravens blew out the other 3 divisional foes of the Titans. Titans went 0-3 against the rest of the Ravens division with 2 of those losses blowouts. I’m guessing these common games have something to do with the line.

This game is the football equivalent of a tractor pull.

Even if you don't quite get what I mean, you get what I mean. 

I am so looking forward to this game. Henry has really produced against the Ravens the last few times he has played them and Jackson has not yet had an error free game. I am thinking that Baltimore is on the rise and will win. Henry could still get his, close to or over 100 yards and a TD, but the Ravens offense will explode today against the week Titans defense.

While they were still winning games at the end of the season, the 2019 Ravens were the classic case of a team that peaked too early.   The 2020 Ravens are peaking at just the right time, as they coming into the playoffs on a roll and looking scary good.  Meanwhile, the Titans have shown that they are a team that can be taken to the woodshed if they are off their game (see their beatdown losses vs the Packers, Colts, Browns and freaking Bengals).  The line makes total sense to me. 

Baltimore has to find a way to hit Tannehill early. If they let that dude sit back there off of play-action, he'll tear them up.

For Tennessee, they have to seal the edges. The Ravens have been feasting running wide lately.

I think this is going to be a bruising, bloody battle. Relatively low-scoring, too.

I'm going Baltimore 23, Tennessee 18 with Justin Tucker's foot being MVP.

They know each other well. Gut says Titans are very confident against Ravens. Look for a knock down drag out playoff intense game.

Titans-30.....Ravens-27

From Warren Sharp twitter:

Baltimore's 20 drives v TEN in regulation these last 2 games: only 3 punts,  8 turnovers (including downs),  8 red zone trips, only 2/8 TD's

This is insane for a wild card game. Seems more like a divisional round matchup. A good case for reseeding the whole playoffs, but it is what it is. Think Ravens probably eek it out with a late Tucker fg 27-24. 

This is insane for a wild card game. Seems more like a divisional round matchup. A good case for reseeding the whole playoffs, but it is what it is. Think Ravens probably eek it out with a late Tucker fg 27-24. 
How so?

If you seeded by record, ignoring division, you'd still have this game as the 4/5.  You could make that argument in the NFC. 

Even if you seeded by a college type ranking, at best one of those might be over Pittsburgh but that's not definitive. 

The AFC is just really good this year. The Chiefs are fairly clearly the best, then you could have just about any order 2-7.

How so?

If you seeded by record, ignoring division, you'd still have this game as the 4/5.  You could make that argument in the NFC. 

Even if you seeded by a college type ranking, at best one of those might be over Pittsburgh but that's not definitive. 

The AFC is just really good this year. The Chiefs are fairly clearly the best, then you could have just about any order 2-7.
Yeah I guess not a big shift, but Washington and Chicago are the clear 2 worst playoff teams. Seems like the matchups could shift a bit based on that. 

Yeah I guess not a big shift, but Washington and Chicago are the clear 2 worst playoff teams. Seems like the matchups could shift a bit based on that. 
Washington made a decent case that they're not the 2nd worst team, the bears are the 7th seed now. If you put Washington at 6, they might have beaten Seattle yesterday. 

I'm not really disagreeing, but I just don't think it's a huge deal.

Or do you mean ignoring conference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Washington made a decent case that they're not the 2nd worst team, the bears are the 7th seed now. If you put Washington at 6, they might have beaten Seattle yesterday. 

I'm not really disagreeing, but I just don't think it's a huge deal.

Or do you mean ignoring conference?
Yeah if they ignored conference.

In my head, Tenn and Baltimore are both top 8 teams. 

Ravens mantra today is Finish

Finish red zone drives with TDs

Finish each tackle on Henry

Finish the second half as strong as the first

My biggest fear is Peters gambling and getting burned over the top if/when Ravens go single high Safety to bring 8 in the box vs Henry

And Queen needs to stand up and fill his gap 

But Ravens O is on unprecedented run and I like them 34-23

Yeah if they ignored conference.

In my head, Tenn and Baltimore are both top 8 teams. 
Sure. They're both in the 2nd tier IMO. Only clearly behind green bay and KC. Probably behind Buffalo. Then there's a bunch of teams. 

Sure. They're both in the 2nd tier IMO. Only clearly behind green bay and KC. Probably behind Buffalo. Then there's a bunch of teams. 
Yep. I think I would have NO ahead of them. But right there. Anyway, should be a great game. Good luck. 

Calais walking past Titans OLine during warmups and going absolutely insane

Shown on Baltimore twitter

He needs to show up vs Henry today 

That hit Andrews in the chest.

EDIT: Is it me or is that a lot of people in the crowd?

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ Brown is finding his way today, that will eventually open up major holes for Henry, I love what the Titans are trying to establish, better to get their passing game in synch early. 

2nd and Long

3rd and Long

No good...

Users who are viewing this thread