Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Baltimore at Tennessee +3.5(54.5)***

Just now, -OZ- said:

Sorry, my in laws live there, and wife and daughter take frequent trips to Memphis. it's frustrating. 

My brother lives in Florida and he just had a new baby, so not the exact same thing, but similar.  I'm so close to strangling him and his wife every day.

• Love 1

Just now, rockaction said:

Think they're gonna let Henry beat them?

Judon with two tackles already today. He's blown two plays up.

Nah, they can let the TEs and Brown do that.

Amazing drive for the Titans, lot of passing, AJ Brown has showed up today, ready to play and ready to take the game over if need be. 

7-0 Titans, big score for the to grab the lead...the farther the Titans can get out in front the tougher it makes for the Ravens who like to not showcase the passing game as much. 

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

That was a little more than "hand fighting".

I prefer when they don't call anything if both are physical as long as it stays steady all game

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bri said:

NFL teams never do, but they need to bench Humphrey or else AJ will have 400 yards

Yes because Anthony Averett will be much better than the Pro Bowl CB

Ravens going to make Tannehill beat them and so far he is. Hat’s off to you for that drive, let’s see you do it all day 

Just now, Desert_Power said:

If they let him keep pushing off.

Funny how common this response is since we drafted David Boston/Owens clone. If the D can hit up to five yards, he can push back. It's just how rare ya see it that it seems like OMG what's he doing

Seemed like Humphrey was grabbing onto Brown and had already started to stumble before Brown gave him a bit of a push. If all of that is being allowed all day going both ways, I think that’s a good thing.

AJ Brown is going to be a problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bri said:

Funny how common this response is since we drafted David Boston/Owens clone. If the D can hit up to five yards, he can push back. It's just how rare ya see it that it seems like OMG what's he doing

I...don't think that's the rule. :unsure: