What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Baltimore at Tennessee +3.5(54.5)*** (2 Viewers)

Sorry, my in laws live there, and wife and daughter take frequent trips to Memphis. it's frustrating. 
My brother lives in Florida and he just had a new baby, so not the exact same thing, but similar.  I'm so close to strangling him and his wife every day.

Amazing drive for the Titans, lot of passing, AJ Brown has showed up today, ready to play and ready to take the game over if need be. 

7-0 Titans, big score for the to grab the lead...the farther the Titans can get out in front the tougher it makes for the Ravens who like to not showcase the passing game as much. 

Physicalness that COULD have been called OPI.....but with the BAL fans I personally know, this will be ANOTHER " we get all the bad calls/that's the worst call in the human history of sports" example of how the league hates BAL.  

NFL teams never do, but they need to bench Humphrey or else AJ will have 400 yards
Yes because Anthony Averett will be much better than the Pro Bowl CB

Ravens going to make Tannehill beat them and so far he is. Hat’s off to you for that drive, let’s see you do it all day 

Tennessee 29th in total defense DVOA. That's awful. They may have game planned for Jackson again, though. We'll see.

Seemed like Humphrey was grabbing onto Brown and had already started to stumble before Brown gave him a bit of a push. If all of that is being allowed all day going both ways, I think that’s a good thing.

AJ Brown is going to be a problem.

Funny how common this response is since we drafted David Boston/Owens clone. If the D can hit up to five yards, he can push back. It's just how rare ya see it that it seems like OMG what's he doing
I...don't think that's the rule. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread