Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Chicago at New Orleans-11 (48)***

Interesting point Ministry. Hadn't realized that because Tampa was the favorite.

IF Mitch has only 1 turnover I think The Bears can stay in this and maybe pull a big upset.

IF Mitch has multiple turnovers The Bears are in for a whipping.

But The Saints just seem to have angered The NFL Playoff Gods the last few years....so why not pick

Bears-34.....Saints-30

The Saints defense has been so good this year and I think that they could pressure Trubiski and cause multiple turnovers. The Saints offense has been decent, but they are adding Michael Thomas in the mix. I am curious if the offense will change much from the running game dominance that has been the focus down the stretch. Hoping for a great game from Brees as he leads the Saints to an opening round win on their way to their second Super Bowl win in the Brees era.

Silly little thing in the air...Brees is already talking about retirement and no matter the outcome of the Playoffs that he is lining up a TV job which totally miffs me since I assume he already has enough money, not sure why a SB Champ QB is so eager to jump in a booth but he must see himself as the next Troy Aikman which is scary. 

If he already is thinking about his retirement...he doesn't really need to prolong the inevitable, might as well get out of the way today is all I'm saying. 

5 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Bears win in a stunner this afternoon and help Brees get ready for his post NFL career. 

Chicago 27...New Orleans 24

No way.  This is the bears we are talking about.   Saints win easily by 3 scores

• Laughing 1

Saints have no excuses to not win today.  If it comes down to a bad call and a close loss, I don't want to hear any crying.  They should not struggle at home to beat the 8-8 Bears with Mitchell freaking Trubisky. 

Edited by Ghost Rider

25 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Bears win in a stunner this afternoon and help Brees get ready for his post NFL career. 

Chicago 27...New Orleans 24

This would be hilarious , but I don’t see it happening. 

• Like 1

That Tracy Wolfson insert as we are almost ready to kick off...it just wouldn't be the same without this insert. Feely takes the hand off from her, he sounds like he is operating form another continent and they don't even have a camera on him...I might have to rewind and listen to all that again, it's gotta be vital to the game as it's about to unfold. 

Edited by Ministry of Pain