What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago at New Orleans-11 (48)*** (2 Viewers)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Chicago would cap a trifecta where the lower seed in the NFC sweeps the WIldcard weekend. LA Rams and Tampa Bay already advanced. 

Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting point Ministry. Hadn't realized that because Tampa was the favorite.

IF Mitch has only 1 turnover I think The Bears can stay in this and maybe pull a big upset.

IF Mitch has multiple turnovers The Bears are in for a whipping.

But The Saints just seem to have angered The NFL Playoff Gods the last few years....so why not pick

Bears-34.....Saints-30

The Saints defense has been so good this year and I think that they could pressure Trubiski and cause multiple turnovers. The Saints offense has been decent, but they are adding Michael Thomas in the mix. I am curious if the offense will change much from the running game dominance that has been the focus down the stretch. Hoping for a great game from Brees as he leads the Saints to an opening round win on their way to their second Super Bowl win in the Brees era.

Man rough day so far. Snowing heavy in Austin, TX, first bar loses power in the middle of the first game, guessing someone hit a pole. Second place can't get their DTV connected. Gonna have to head home to catch this thing!

Rubi said:
IF Mitch has only 1 turnover I think The Bears can stay in this and maybe pull a big upset.

IF Mitch has multiple turnovers The Bears are in for a whipping.

Bears-34.....Saints-30
If you substitute ANY TEAM in for "Mitch", it's the same thing.

Silly little thing in the air...Brees is already talking about retirement and no matter the outcome of the Playoffs that he is lining up a TV job which totally miffs me since I assume he already has enough money, not sure why a SB Champ QB is so eager to jump in a booth but he must see himself as the next Troy Aikman which is scary. 

If he already is thinking about his retirement...he doesn't really need to prolong the inevitable, might as well get out of the way today is all I'm saying. 

Saints have no excuses to not win today.  If it comes down to a bad call and a close loss, I don't want to hear any crying.  They should not struggle at home to beat the 8-8 Bears with Mitchell freaking Trubisky. 

That Tracy Wolfson insert as we are almost ready to kick off...it just wouldn't be the same without this insert. Feely takes the hand off from her, he sounds like he is operating form another continent and they don't even have a camera on him...I might have to rewind and listen to all that again, it's gotta be vital to the game as it's about to unfold. 

Got here too late to make a prediction. Let me check my prediction about the spread in the other thread.

I'm 4-4 this weekend.

Going exactly like I expected. Mitch sucks. Bears defense starting OK but will begin to crack and give up soon

Users who are viewing this thread