What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago at New Orleans-11 (48)*** (1 Viewer)

The 15 year old kid doing Barack Obama and Denzel Washington impressions on the sidelines just announced that "Mick Truhbewshky" was named MVP.

If you’re Mitch Trubisky, how do you even react to “winning” the MVP? Such a terrible idea to let people vote on that, lol.

No extra point has big gambling ramifications 

wasn’t the line 11?

Last edited by a moderator:
Razors Edge said:
The pylon cam was right on the line, whats to dispute? It was too close to overturn in using the most accurate camera.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/video-tony-romo-cracks-tip-joke-drew-brees-goal-line-play/571636

If you are gonna mock people for needing glasses, make sure you comprehend that the pylon cam is right down the line while the others are not. So again, according to the camera right down the line, not on an angled shoulder of a person. Its too close to overturn the call on the field.

I follow the rules of the league, the problem was, the refs did not in lett the play stand, they saw green from the angles as its obvious. My entire point though, was if you dont use the pylon cam, get rid of them so u cant pick and choose what cam u dont use. 
I'm sorry if I offended you.  Yet I still have not seen any angles that show the ball breaking the plane.  

Best wishes to you and yours.  

Users who are viewing this thread