What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago at New Orleans-11 (48)*** (1 Viewer)

No I mean why are they here. They aren’t even trying on offense. 
I think your perception of what trying is isn't on the level with what their perception of trying is.

I think they're flummoxed and behind the eight ball with a bad QB and the plays called reflect that. I only say this because as someone who watched Mark Sanchez play in two Conference Championships (and you should know this from 2002-3 with a slightly better QB and more successful results) I'm familiar with the notion that they're just trying to hang around long enough to be in the game. Trying on offense might be foolhardy or risky in their estimation.

But I take your point. It looks bad.

They're also playing what I think is in the top three defenses, DVOA-wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your perception of what trying is isn't on the level with what their perception of trying is.

I think they're flummoxed and behind the eight ball with a bad QB and the plays called reflect that. I only say this because as someone who watched Mark Sanchez play in two Conference Championships (and you should know this from 2002-3 with a slightly better QB and more successful results) I'm familiar with the notion that they're just trying to hang around long enough to be in the game. Trying on offense might be foolhardy or risky in their estimation.

But I take your point. It looks bad.
A player they really miss on offense today is Mooney.  They were really gaining trust in him.  If Wims catches the bomb, the Bears are winning.  I did expect Graham and Kmet to have a bigger role, but Kmet has had fumbling issues also. 

Users who are viewing this thread