What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Pittsburgh -6 (47.5)*** The Headless Horsemen arrive for the nightcap (1 Viewer)

No way I give up scores that easily.    6 plays.  Come on man.    That is just stupid.   A LOT OF TIME LEFT>

Cleveland was up 38-7 vs Tennessee at the half and barely won so that tells you all you need to know.  This game is so far from over.  Browns are playing prevent defense.

Browns really need to score something on this next drive even if it's just a FG.

This is why Browns fans are still nervous............people thinking this game was over were insane.

All the Browns fans are passed out/near passed out drunk from celebrating except for you

The Steelers have to make up 3 TDS and their defense is a sieve.  You’re gonna look back at this thread later tonight and laugh.
Lol, yeah not happening. Not the way this defense is playing. 

Cleveland was up 38-7 vs Tennessee at the half and barely won so that tells you all you need to know.  This game is so far from over.  Browns are playing prevent defense.

Browns really need to score something on this next drive even if it's just a FG.
Browns need to run the ball.   They are good at that.  

Some team is going to spend way too much money on JuJu. Who is the odds on favorite to sign him to a terrible contract, NYJ?
I see Miami going after a big name like Allen Robinson. If that fails, I hope they don't sign JuJu, but instead rely on what they have plus a high draft pick.

JuJu has some big plays a few years ago - 90+ yard receptions. Was he lucky?

And that is why you don't play ##### ### ####### defense.

3 and out on offense.  

LOL  CLEVELAND.  Fire your coaches.

As a Cowboys fan who has watched them blow SO MANY games over the last decade or so I know how he feels

You learn to expect to lose and just wonder how it’s going to happen.
I get that but for the past 5-6 weeks (really since the loss of Dupree), the Steelers have for the most part played like one of the worst teams in football.  At this point,  I'm pretty convinced that they are one of the bottom tier teams in the league.  This isn't a team to fear.

I see Miami going after a big name like Allen Robinson. If that fails, I hope they don't sign JuJu, but instead rely on what they have plus a high draft pick.

He played across from Brown, so he thrived. 

I get that but for the past 5-6 weeks (really since the loss of Dupree), the Steelers have for the most part played like one of the worst teams in football.  At this point,  I'm pretty convinced that they are one of the bottom tier teams in the league.  This isn't a team to fear.
If you get a touchdown and 2 here you’re only down 11

🤷🏻‍♂️

God Q@#$@#$!@#$ not getting that INT ................ not getting 3rd down stop .................

Helps when you have a prime Mr. Big Chest on the other side.

Will be interesting to see what Miami does. My Skins should be in the market for a WR. I want no part of JuJu.

Users who are viewing this thread