What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Pittsburgh -6 (47.5)*** The Headless Horsemen arrive for the nightcap (2 Viewers)

And a curfew does what? So covid doesn't exist before curfew. 
It could help control late night hot spots. Though does it do more harm to local businesses than it does to help the cause? Likely but that’s a loaded discussion probably not fit for a game thread. 

I have zero confidence the Browns will get another stop the rest of the game.  Pitt will score on every possession from here on out.

Browns did the same thing against Dallas and Tennessee this year. Got huge leads early and then played soft and let them score at will in the second half.  

I have zero confidence the Browns will get another stop the rest of the game.  Pitt will score on every possession from here on out.
Go put 10k on the steelers winning this, thank me later....or give me 10k and I'll place the bet for you so you don't miss anything.

Browns better score god sure knows they can't get a stop.  That dropped INT soul crushing.

Users who are viewing this thread