What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Pittsburgh -6 (47.5)*** The Headless Horsemen arrive for the nightcap (1 Viewer)

Good call
I dunno man, I don't have a dog in the fight, and I'm very outspoken on wanting teams to go for it all the time....but you're down 12 in a playoff game, and it's 4th and 1 at midfield.  I think you have to go for it.  But then again I'm not a coach.

I thought they should go for it.  I get the idea that they should punt, but I think they should continue being aggressive on O.

I guess missing 2 of your best OL matters when trying to run the ball because the Browns can't run it a lick since Conklin got hurt

PIT decided to punt to CLE from the PIT 46* on 4th & 1* with 14:52 remaining in the 4th while losing 23 to 35.

With a Surrender Index of 9.29, this punt ranks at the 94th percentile of cowardly punts of the 2020 season, and the 92nd percentile of all punts since 2009.
They dropped 7% in win percentage by punting. And the resulting TD showed just how bad of a punt it was.

Users who are viewing this thread