Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Cleveland at Pittsburgh -6 (47.5)*** The Headless Horsemen arrive for the nightcap

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“He doesn’t care about his body” Not impressive - my wife has said that about me for years

Seattle- “We’re the worst 12 win team ever”   Steelers- “Hold my Rolling Rock”

This is like in A Christmas Story where Ralphie all that pent up anger to beat the crap out of Scut Farcus.

Just now, fred_1_15301 said:

:lol:   Do you honestly think they were overlooking anyone?  They've lost 4 out of 5 to close out the season including losses against Washington and a Burrow-less Bengals team.  No - they're just not a very good team.  

:goodposting:

Need a 1st down here to keep this going can't risk any kind of FG attempt with this kicker we have.

19 minutes ago, Dez said:

Might have something to do with being on the road with no head coach, their elite DF and 3 time pro bowl OL out for covid.............I am assuming your kidding. 

I wasn't really kidding.  I suppose I understand "why" the Browns weren't the favorites, but IMO they're the better team of the two.  

Plenty of game left and we'll see what happens, but they certainly look the part to me.  I assume you're a Browns fan, and if you're anything like me with the Bills, you may be pessimistic like I'd be if the situation was reversed, but as a neutral observer, the Browns are pretty good.

Also I forgot Browns didn't even get to practice for the first time until Friday this week.

Man still 1st quarter long ways to go.