Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out


shuke

Recommended Posts

Entry fee is $130
Payouts: $1092/$546/$182.

Send money to GM

Pos: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, 5 OF, 2 Util, 9 P.  5 bench spots.

R, HR, RBI, SB, OBP, W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP

DRAFT LINK

Draft order:
867 Hack
711 Cappy/FDAS
673 cheese
658 Lambskin (banned)
628 shuke
623 Bananafish (banned)
557 Bogart
541 trogg
493 Dr. D
489 TRE
469 Mr. Pickles (banned)
272 Frosty
197 GM
108 X



 

 

https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

Roll 1 d 1000
then roll and subtract 0
Roll 0  Fudge (or FATE) dice
Roll this set of dice 1 times

Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: [your email]
and the GM:  shukies at gmail
with this subject:  [your name and hilarious comment]    

Highest roll goes first.

 

 

 

 

Edited by shuke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2021 at 10:32 PM, Capella said:

It’s January 11th

I'm aware of the status of the Gregorian calendar, thanks.

I'm not saying we're starting the draft yet.  I'm only getting a head start to see who is in so we can determine if we need other owners.

I'm going to be honest here, I'm not going to be in the mood for this type of ####, even if it's shtick.  I had surgery yesterday and my life is going to be turned upside down over the next 3 months as I recover.  Trying to balance stuff at work and home while not being able to put weight on my foot is going to be a stressor for me.  So I will ask kindly, if you guys want to continue having the times of your life with this league, either please cooperate with me or find someone else to coordinate what unnecessarily becomes a huge cluster#### every year.  

TIA will answer yours.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, shuke said:

I'm aware of the status of the Gregorian calendar, thanks.

I'm not saying we're starting the draft yet.  I'm only getting a head start to see who is in so we can determine if we need other owners.

I'm going to be honest here, I'm not going to be in the mood for this type of ####, even if it's shtick.  I had surgery yesterday and my life is going to be turned upside down over the next 3 months as I recover.  Trying to balance stuff at work and home while not being able to put weight on my foot is going to be a stressor for me.  So I will ask kindly, if you guys want to continue having the times of your life with this league, either please cooperate with me or find someone else to coordinate what unnecessarily becomes a huge cluster#### every year.  

TIA will answer yours.

 

Simmer down. The only reason to ever do this league is to piss you off. 

Edited by Capella
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Capella said:

Simmer down. The only reason to ever do this league is to piss you off. 

Yes.  Let's just tone it down a bit this year.
 

Requests for everyone:

Answer my questions.
Don't talk about rule changes.
Don't ask about payout changes.
Give everyone your mobile number.
Don't snipe my Reds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shuke said:

Looks like Lambskin and Bananafish are IP banned and will be unable to draft.  We'll need to decide what to do.

I guess we will have to keep the excel spreadsheet updated and make sure to text them when they are up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, shuke said:

Looks like Lambskin and Bananafish are IP banned and will be unable to draft.  We'll need to decide what to do.

so, they can’t use the excel sheet or the live yahoo draft forum we should be using?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2021 at 5:18 PM, Chemical X said:

so, they can’t use the excel sheet or the live yahoo draft forum we should be using?

We've never used the yahoo draft thing.  Do you have experience with it?  @Mr. Pickles is the one with the keys to the commish account, he can set it up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2021 at 6:54 PM, #1 Fan of Ana Ivanovic said:

He’s currently having a great season until March.  Apparently it is not okay to ask “where all my QAnon peeps at?” in the Parler thread. 

Will he be participating outside the forums?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Yeah, this is true.  I guess since I withheld his 2021 dues from his 2020 winnings I should go ahead and play and serve as treasurer.  Again. 

I forced someone to do something against their will!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Yeah, this is true.  I guess since I withheld his 2021 dues from his 2020 winnings I should go ahead and play and serve as treasurer.  Again. 

Now we're talking!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2021 at 9:16 AM, shuke said:

Answer my questions.
Don't talk about rule changes.
Don't ask about payout changes.
Give everyone your mobile number.
Don't snipe my Reds.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, shuke said:

You for real?

yeah. you guys have fun. I'm only doing auctions from here on out, so that I control my destiny more than a 1000 sided roll before the draft.

It was a fun decade (or two?) but its not just doing it for me anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • shuke changed the title to ***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - looking for a 14th, apply within
43 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

yeah. you guys have fun. I'm only doing auctions from here on out, so that I control my destiny more than a 1000 sided roll before the draft.

It was a fun decade (or two?) but its not just doing it for me anymore.

OK then.

I think an auction would be interesting but I see no way to manage it with this group/format.  Doesn't that have to be done live?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, shuke said:

OK then.

I think an auction would be interesting but I see no way to manage it with this group/format.  Doesn't that have to be done live?

I don't see any way around doing it live. I've given it a lot of thought about it and the only way I see it is within a restricted time. 

Sorry to bow out, but I'm tired of having a team full of players I didn't want because of how the draft played out.  Some day again I'm sure  I'd again get a position that allowed me to get guys I like without having to reach ridiculously early, but I'm tired of chance. In auction there is no chance. You want a guy the most, you can buy him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • shuke changed the title to ***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...