What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (4 Viewers)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
Entry fee is $130
Payouts: $1092/$546/$182.

Send money to GM

Pos: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, 5 OF, 2 Util, 9 P.  5 bench spots.

R, HR, RBI, SB, OBP, W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP

DRAFT LINK

Draft order:
867 Hack
711 Cappy/FDAS
673 cheese
658 Lambskin (banned)
628 shuke
623 Bananafish (banned)
557 Bogart
541 trogg
493 Dr. D
489 TRE
469 Mr. Pickles (banned)
272 Frosty
197 GM
108 X

https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

Roll 1 d 1000
then roll and subtract 0
Roll 0  Fudge (or FATE) dice
Roll this set of dice 1 times

Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: [your email]
and the GM:  shukies at gmail
with this subject:  [your name and hilarious comment]    

Highest roll goes first.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s January 11th
I'm aware of the status of the Gregorian calendar, thanks.

I'm not saying we're starting the draft yet.  I'm only getting a head start to see who is in so we can determine if we need other owners.

I'm going to be honest here, I'm not going to be in the mood for this type of ####, even if it's shtick.  I had surgery yesterday and my life is going to be turned upside down over the next 3 months as I recover.  Trying to balance stuff at work and home while not being able to put weight on my foot is going to be a stressor for me.  So I will ask kindly, if you guys want to continue having the times of your life with this league, either please cooperate with me or find someone else to coordinate what unnecessarily becomes a huge cluster#### every year.  

TIA will answer yours.

Looks like Lambskin and Bananafish are IP banned and will be unable to draft.  We'll need to decide what to do.

I'm aware of the status of the Gregorian calendar, thanks.

I'm not saying we're starting the draft yet.  I'm only getting a head start to see who is in so we can determine if we need other owners.

I'm going to be honest here, I'm not going to be in the mood for this type of ####, even if it's shtick.  I had surgery yesterday and my life is going to be turned upside down over the next 3 months as I recover.  Trying to balance stuff at work and home while not being able to put weight on my foot is going to be a stressor for me.  So I will ask kindly, if you guys want to continue having the times of your life with this league, either please cooperate with me or find someone else to coordinate what unnecessarily becomes a huge cluster#### every year.  

TIA will answer yours.
Simmer down. The only reason to ever do this league is to piss you off. 

Yes I’m in, if fdas under whatever alias he has will come along so he can draft us another 12th place team. 

Simmer down. The only reason to ever do this league is to piss you off. 
Yes.  Let's just tone it down a bit this year.

Requests for everyone:

Answer my questions.
Don't talk about rule changes.
Don't ask about payout changes.
Give everyone your mobile number.
Don't snipe my Reds.

Chemical X said:
so, they can’t use the excel sheet or the live yahoo draft forum we should be using?
We've never used the yahoo draft thing.  Do you have experience with it?  @Mr. Pickles is the one with the keys to the commish account, he can set it up.

You for real?
yeah. you guys have fun. I'm only doing auctions from here on out, so that I control my destiny more than a 1000 sided roll before the draft.

It was a fun decade (or two?) but its not just doing it for me anymore.

yeah. you guys have fun. I'm only doing auctions from here on out, so that I control my destiny more than a 1000 sided roll before the draft.

It was a fun decade (or two?) but its not just doing it for me anymore.
OK then.

I think an auction would be interesting but I see no way to manage it with this group/format.  Doesn't that have to be done live?

OK then.

I think an auction would be interesting but I see no way to manage it with this group/format.  Doesn't that have to be done live?
I don't see any way around doing it live. I've given it a lot of thought about it and the only way I see it is within a restricted time. 

Sorry to bow out, but I'm tired of having a team full of players I didn't want because of how the draft played out.  Some day again I'm sure  I'd again get a position that allowed me to get guys I like without having to reach ridiculously early, but I'm tired of chance. In auction there is no chance. You want a guy the most, you can buy him.

Users who are viewing this thread