What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (2 Viewers)

19.04    Lambskin    James Paxton    SP    SEA
19.05    shuke    Yimi Garcia    RP    MIA

for @FishTacoTuesday.....since baseball sucks, how about a friendly side wager in honour of cosjobs?

wong vs. vaughn - $5- per the 5 roto categories?

wong vs kiriloff - same as above?

max loss here is $50-, this way i won't have to pay you more.  no AB minimums, injury, covid death, minors exemptions.

thoughts?

for @FishTacoTuesday.....since baseball sucks, how about a friendly side wager in honour of cosjobs?

wong vs. vaughn - $5- per the 5 roto categories?

wong vs kiriloff - same as above?

max loss here is $50-, this way i won't have to pay you more.  no AB minimums, injury, covid death, minors exemptions.

thoughts?
This is fun. I like this.

Whoops. Sorry.  I am a little stoned this morning.  Baking Bad until 1am last night and I liked the spoon clean thinking "how much THC could possibly be on this thing".   :topcat:

19.13 David Price - SP - LAD 

Whoops. Sorry.  I am a little stoned this morning.  Baking Bad until 1am last night and I liked the spoon clean thinking "how much THC could possibly be on this thing".   :topcat:

19.13 David Price - SP - LAD 
How often do you lick the spoon while you are baking?

19.14 - Michael Pineda, Pinada Man

20.1 - Anthony Striped Bass, Marlins

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ "if"
I guess their system works, but it’s joyless and hard to latch onto as a fan. I swear to god, two friends texted me today and said they couldn’t even get excited knowing he won’t be up this year and likely gone in 5 years. 

I guess their system works, but it’s joyless and hard to latch onto as a fan. I swear to god, two friends texted me today and said they couldn’t even get excited knowing he won’t be up this year and likely gone in 5 years. 
Well, yeah.  I mean, the while team is moving to Portland soon, so.....

Users who are viewing this thread