Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've never heard of Luis Robert.  What would a couple of extra weeks helped you?

Nice pick!

F'ing gunz'ed.  ####.  

I'm gonna be bored all of March now.  Anyone want to do a $20 AL or NL only league?  I'd commish.

Basically $20 to draft and be merry in March.  

Speaking of which, what are the rules for free agency, waivers, collective bargaining, salary cap, arbitration, etc. between the time we finish the draft and the first game?

15 minutes ago, urbanhack said:

Speaking of which, what are the rules for free agency, waivers, collective bargaining, salary cap, arbitration, etc. between the time we finish the draft and the first game?

As soon as rosters are loaded, everything should be ready to do transactions. I can't remember if all available players are put on waivers initially or if it is free for all.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FishTacoTuesday said:

I'm gonna be bored all of March now.  Anyone want to do a $20 AL or NL only league?  I'd commish.

Basically $20 to draft and be merry in March.  

me and @Notorious T.R.E.were talking aboot a non standard league.  use saves and holds, troubles (triples/doubles combined), slg pct, net steals.  i’d be in.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Chemical X said:

me and @Notorious T.R.E.were talking aboot a non standard league.  use saves and holds, troubles (triples/doubles combined), slg pct, net steals.  i’d be in.

I'd be up for something like this as well.  

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Chemical X said:

Interested but if it’s an only league like DR said I need NL. 

2 minutes ago, shuke said:

Make sure you put 911 at the end.

Fun Fact: my first girlfriend, super religious, and I started dating on April 20th. I only had a pager at the time and so when she would page me from a phone I didn't know, she would put 420 at the end. Or often just page "420" to let me know she was thinking of me. This was hilarious once I discovered weed culture.

Ok  maybe not that fun a fact, but whatever. Killing time.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, FishTacoTuesday said:

Sorry guys. Didn’t expect a secret squirrel meeting on Friday but it happened. 

Fun fact:  Did you know that squirrel's teeth never stop growing?  They live in a perpetual state of teething and it's why they can be such ##### at times.

• Like 2