What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (3 Viewers)

I doubt this will go over well but I’ll give it a shot. 
I accidentally dropped AJ Pollock while I was at the airport the other day.  I meant to drop Valera, which I did right after.  There was no reason for me to drop Pollock since he’s on the IL and I still have one of those spots open.  Any chance you guys will let him clear waivers so I can pick him back up?

:ptts:

I accidentally dropped AJ Pollock while I was at the airport the other day.  I meant to drop Valera, which I did right after.  There was no reason for me to drop Pollock since he’s on the IL and I still have one of those spots open.  Any chance you guys will let him clear waivers so I can pick him back up?

Commish tools should be able to fix this no? I can in football I believe. 

people are still doing transactions?

Quality Starts instead of Wins?

Saves + Holds instead of Saves?

And additional IL spots?

Move this league into the 2000s. That and I'm bored and don't want to update the Texas Rangers thread.

Entry fee is $130
Payouts: $1092/$546/$182.

Send money to GM

Pos: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, 5 OF, 2 Util, 9 P.  5 bench spots.

R, HR, RBI, SB, OBP, W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP

DRAFT LINK

Draft order:
867 Hack
711 Cappy/FDAS
673 cheese
658 Lambskin (banned)
628 shuke
623 Bananafish (banned)
557 Bogart
541 trogg
493 Dr. D
489 TRE
469 Mr. Pickles (banned)
272 Frosty
197 GM
108 X

https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

Roll 1 d 1000
then roll and subtract 0
Roll 0  Fudge (or FATE) dice
Roll this set of dice 1 times

Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: [your email]
and the GM:  shukies at gmail
with this subject:  [your name and hilarious comment]    

Highest roll goes first.
Bump for @General Malaise FYI you bumped the wrong thread I think payouts varied slightly 

shuke said:
Can't wait to sit back and watch our new commish try to organize this.

I submitted my resignation weeks ago.  Did Cappy not let you know?  Anyways, you're back in charge.  Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread