What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (2 Viewers)

For those keeping score at home, Lambskin took

2.11    Adalberto Mondesi    SS    KC

Lambskin:

3.04    Aaron Nola    SP    PHI

Shuke:

3.05    Luis Castillo    SP    CIN

In all seriousness, thanks to those doing what they can to keep the draft going smoothly, texting others, etc.  

For the handful that want to defy simple requests, wow you're so edgy.  Grow up.

In all seriousness, thanks to those doing what they can to keep the draft going smoothly, texting others, etc.  

For the handful that want to defy simple requests, wow you're so edgy.  Grow up.
ooooooooh.

I'm so sorry I expect a commissioner to commissonize

ooooooooh.

I'm so sorry I expect a commissioner to commissonize
I'm not the "commissioner".  Just trying to help move this along.  It's always been a group effort.

I'm sandwiched in the draft between two guys that don't have access to the board so I'm trying the best I can to get their picks posted.  I'm just asking for everyone's help.  

But keep trying to be cool by not helping.  It's so hilarious! :thumbup:

This is gonna be such a strange year.  Closers are dwindling, SP go 150 innings and its so hard to tell if guys who declined last year are in a decline or its just a mirage.  

I think it's really cool that you guys are doing a full-length mock before draft season.

You don't see many leagues willing to commit to that anymore.

I've never seen so many grown men cry about anything in my life.  

Just stop drafting until 3/1.  

This is gonna be such a strange year.  Closers are dwindling, SP go 150 innings and its so hard to tell if guys who declined last year are in a decline or its just a mirage.  
I think ADP this year is somewhat difficult to gage for valuation of players.  You have guys that dropped 50 spots or moved up 200 based on a fairly small 2020 sample size.  Some of the old guys who looked done may be fine, and some of the breakouts who prospered last season may be too expensive.  

I think guys are gonna be taken way too early, and way too late this year.  But in application we all will fall victim to this.  I guess it makes it more fun????

I've never seen so many grown men cry about anything in my life.  

Just stop drafting until 3/1.  
Honestly don't think it matters when we draft this year.  If people are making picks based on spring training, well that never ends well, especially this year.  It's all about injuries IMO, and this is the healthiest player pool I can ever remember because of the short season last year.  

:lmao:  don’t have to pause it, I’m just one tool. If everybody wants to keep going, then keep going. 

Users who are viewing this thread