What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Te premium superflex (1 Viewer)

blakeus36

Footballguy
I've been trying to shop chris carson a little, I'm in a superflex te premium dynasty and I got offered mike gesicki straight up, my te is tragic so is this a good trade?

league size, starting requirements, roster, scoring???  IMO, my gut on just the players without any other information is no, I would not do it based on player value.  I have Carson value much higher.

jwsbowler said:
league size, starting requirements, roster, scoring???  IMO, my gut on just the players without any other information is no, I would not do it based on player value.  I have Carson value much higher.
While this may be true, if the owner has RB depth and this doesn't hurt their starting lineup it may still be a decent move to make (especially in a TE premium league).  Gesicki is a hard one to evaluate because Tua is so inconsistent.  If you believe Tua will improve on that, then Gesicki should be a top 5-8ish TE moving forward.  

I don't mind the trade as I have never been a fantasy fan of Carson (I think he is a very good NFL back that is injury prone and sometimes disappears so seems frustrating to own).  

While this may be true, if the owner has RB depth and this doesn't hurt their starting lineup it may still be a decent move to make (especially in a TE premium league).  Gesicki is a hard one to evaluate because Tua is so inconsistent.  If you believe Tua will improve on that, then Gesicki should be a top 5-8ish TE moving forward.  

I don't mind the trade as I have never been a fantasy fan of Carson (I think he is a very good NFL back that is injury prone and sometimes disappears so seems frustrating to own).  
I do agree with you, with no other information it is tough to figure out.  If the team has the pieces, then... it might make sense. 

Users who are viewing this thread