What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB Von Miller, BUF (1 Viewer)

Faust

MVP
9 News Denver's Mike Klis reports Von Miller is "under criminal investigation" by Parker police in Colorado.

“We’re not commenting on nature of the allegations," said Parker police spokesman Josh Hans. "We haven’t completed the investigation.” That's all we have so far, as Klis has added nothing to the report at this point.

SOURCE: Mike Klis on Twitter

Jan 15, 2021, 2:41 PM ET

Last edited by a moderator:
Before he was drafted he was rumored to have a checkered past with substance abuse and later got suspended for substance abuse.  

Before he was drafted he was rumored to have a checkered past with substance abuse and later got suspended for substance abuse.  
That's so much worse than using a helmet to maim someone. I mean, the nerve of him making a consensual transaction to do a substance of likely no harm to him. Better to have used his helmet like a bowling ball to a man's head.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so much worse than using a helmet to maim someone. I mean, the nerve of him making a consensual transaction to do a substance of likely no harm to him. Better to have used his helmet like a bowling ball to a man's head.
I mean... I totally agree with you, but have no idea where this is coming from.

I don't know anything, but I seriously doubt the have launched and announced a substantial investigation about Miller over allegations of his personal controlled substance use.
Twitter rumor has something but I won't print it here because it's a rumor and it's very serious.

Probably more, if not at least as serious as maiming someone with their own helmet. 

Broncos GM George Paton said Von Miller's legal case is a "serious situation".

It's unclear what is going on, but this isn't the first time the Broncos have acknowledged that Miller is in legal troubles. Patton said the team "wants him back". They'll just have to figure out his contract and the guarantees that come with it pending the criminal investigation. The Broncos have other players to re-sign and are up against the cap. Denver could come for some of Miller's money.

SOURCE: Mike Klis on Twitter

Mar 4, 2021, 2:14 PM ET

TMZ reports a woman is suing Von Miller for allegedly sending a sexually explicit photo of her to "two well-known celebrities."

The alleged incident took place in 2020. The woman, who filed anonymously, alleges Miller sent the photos "in a fit of jealousy, anger, and rage." She is seeking "monetary damages" and a court order for Miller to not share the photos. Miller just signed a six-year, $120 million contract with the Bills back in March. This lawsuit could lead to league discipline. 

SOURCE: TMZ

Apr 21, 2022, 11:32 AM ET

Bills GM Brandon Beane said the team is “hopeful” Von Miller (knee) will be able to play in Week 5 against the Jaguars.

The Bills placed Miller on the PUP list to start the season, forcing him to miss at least the first four weeks of the season. The veteran EDGE rusher has battled his way back from a torn ACL suffered last November, but the Bills have opted to give him extra time to recover in hopes of having him for the “stretch run.” The earliest Miller can return is Week 5.

Users who are viewing this thread