What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***LA Rams at Green Bay Packers -7 (45.5)*** (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
Let's start the weekend with a heavy dose of doubling down discounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 points seems rich. Really no home field advantage at Lambeau today with balmy temps and a few thousand in the stands. 

LA really needs to hold to a FG here. Keeping it close in the first half is essential for them.

they did it 

Defense is definitely pressuring Rodgers but they aren't getting home.

EDIT: Good D by Reeder hitting ht ball at the asme time he hit Lazard's hand.

Win for the Rams holding Pack to 3.
Rams have the best 2nd half D in the NFL and are well coached to make adjustments but Green Bay is one of the best 1st half scoring offenses.  Big win for LA there but I am really skeptical they will be able to do anything on offense. 

Defense is definitely pressuring Rodgers but they aren't getting home.

EDIT: Good D by Reeder hitting ht ball at the asme time he hit Lazard's hand.
Good new news for Rams is that the backend is holding up.  At some point the front will get there.

Dear God, did Woods ever take a hit to get that four yards. Those were some tough yards.

Goff to Reynolds! Great throw.

Why go for it? Take the 3 and use your star studded D to stop Green Bay.

You miss this and boy, you're really playing with fire.

If you run it third and short, which is smart, you’re planning to go for it on fourth so why aren’t you ready to run a play?

If I'm the Rams I stay in this formation. Eventually you'd think they'd be able to guess right on the run blitz and you keep Rodgers from shredding your secondary. They've hit the guy in the backfield a couple times but haven't been able to finish the tackle.

I absolutely hate that call...they always get the 2nd guy and don't get the instigator. How do you not call offsetting on that?
What did the GB player do? I didn't see anything. The one replay I saw was just a little pushing right after the whistle, then Donald grabbed the facemask, etc. Was there more before that?

Yeah Rams are dead. Such a bad look for Ramsey to show up a teammate like that. Cares more about not looking bad than the team 

What did the GB player do? I didn't see anything. The one replay I saw was just a little pushing right after the whistle, then Donald grabbed the facemask, etc. Was there more before that?
After Donald fell down it looked like he just trying to get up and Jenkins kept blocking as if the play was still going. Donald got mad and overreacted, but it's not like he's grabbing him for no reason.

Yeah, I get it usually takes 2 type of penalty but the replay didn't show that imo

Ramsey has every right to be furious at Hill. IT'S DAVANTE #######G ADAMS AND YOU LEAVE HIM  WIDE OPEN?? THE ONE GB RECEIVER RODGERS TARGETS RELIGIOUSLY??

Users who are viewing this thread