Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Game Thread***LA Rams at Green Bay Packers -7 (45.5)***

Let's start the weekend with a heavy dose of doubling down discounts.

Edited by rockaction
  • rockaction changed the title to Official Game Thread***LA Rams at Green Bay Packers -7 (45.5)***
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Noted draft bust Rashan Gary with another multi-sack game. Let's finish this thing.

49. But that's only 7 in Dogg years.

Only thing Brady hasn't done that Payton has is win a Super Bowl with 2 different teams. Will be a fun  game.

1 minute ago, CletiusMaximus said:

7 points seems rich. Really no home field advantage at Lambeau today with balmy temps and a few thousand in the stands. 

CBS Sports had it at seven. I've seen it at 6.5. Goff still has that thumb and they're missing Cooper Kupp.

This is going to be the whipping of the weekend which is why it’s in this time slot 

A healthy Rams team would’ve been a different story but they’re banged up

• Like 3

LA really needs to hold to a FG here. Keeping it close in the first half is essential for them.

they did it 

Edited by Ilov80s
  • Like 1

Defense is definitely pressuring Rodgers but they aren't getting home.

EDIT: Good D by Reeder hitting ht ball at the asme time he hit Lazard's hand.

Edited by The Frankman
  • Like 1
Just now, Leroy Hoard said:

Win for the Rams holding Pack to 3.

Rams have the best 2nd half D in the NFL and are well coached to make adjustments but Green Bay is one of the best 1st half scoring offenses.  Big win for LA there but I am really skeptical they will be able to do anything on offense. 

4 minutes ago, The_Man said:

This is going to be the whipping of the weekend which is why it’s in this time slot 

A healthy Rams team would’ve been a different story but they’re banged up

Every team is banged up in January.  

2 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Defense is definitely pressuring Rodgers but they aren't getting home.

EDIT: Good D by Reeder hitting ht ball at the asme time he hit Lazard's hand.

Good new news for Rams is that the backend is holding up.  At some point the front will get there.

Dear God, did Woods ever take a hit to get that four yards. Those were some tough yards.

Goff to Reynolds! Great throw.

2 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

I shudder to think how good Goff would be with larger hands and 10 functioning fingers.

And the ability to read coverage. And not shrivel up during pressure.

• Like 2

Why go for it? Take the 3 and use your star studded D to stop Green Bay.

You miss this and boy, you're really playing with fire.

Edited by The Frankman

If I'm the Rams I stay in this formation. Eventually you'd think they'd be able to guess right on the run blitz and you keep Rodgers from shredding your secondary. They've hit the guy in the backfield a couple times but haven't been able to finish the tackle.

Edited by The Frankman

I absolutely hate that call...they always get the 2nd guy and don't get the instigator. How do you not call offsetting on that?

Edited by The Frankman
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Just now, The Frankman said:

I absolutely hate that call...they always get the 2nd guy and don't get the instigator. How do you not call offsetting on that?

What did the GB player do? I didn't see anything. The one replay I saw was just a little pushing right after the whistle, then Donald grabbed the facemask, etc. Was there more before that?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

What did the GB player do? I didn't see anything. The one replay I saw was just a little pushing right after the whistle, then Donald grabbed the facemask, etc. Was there more before that?

After Donald fell down it looked like he just trying to get up and Jenkins kept blocking as if the play was still going. Donald got mad and overreacted, but it's not like he's grabbing him for no reason.

Edited by The Frankman
2 minutes ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

Yeah, I get it usually takes 2 type of penalty but the replay didn't show that imo

Ramsey has every right to be furious at Hill. IT'S DAVANTE #######G ADAMS AND YOU LEAVE HIM  WIDE OPEN?? THE ONE GB RECEIVER RODGERS TARGETS RELIGIOUSLY??

Edited by The Frankman

Did.. did they just let Za' Darius Smith go unblocked???

Edited by The Frankman