What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills -2.5 (49.5)*** (1 Viewer)

The_Man

Footballguy
Figured I’d go ahead and get this going now.

Wind forecast seems to be really picking up. Consistent winds between 17-20 MPH during game time & gusts up to 33 MPH, getting strong as the game progresses 

I think a 15 mph wind helps the Bills because Allen can throw through that but Lamar can’t. Higher than that it begins to help the Ravens because even Allen’s throws get impacted and Buffalo obviously needs to throw more than Baltimore 

I would think wind would help Baltimore, as it will make it harder to throw, and the Ravens run it a lot better than the Bills do.  I have picked the Ravens all week to win this game and I am sticking with it.

This and TB are the games of the weekend. Can't wait to see how Allen and offensive company play tonight against what seems to be an improving Baltimore defense.

Marcus Peters active for Baltimore 

Makes me laugh to hear analysts say a team is going to sell out to stop Baltimore’s run as if no other team has tried that 

I think this could be a Gus Edwards night. Ravens could try to outmuscle a Bills D that plays nickel like 90% of the time - nervous but also feel like Baltimore matches up well vs Buffalo. But need to rush 4 much more than usual, try to fool Allen with looks and unexpected rushers but don’t bring 5 or 6 men much 

Tough game to handicap. Two offenses playing well so I'll say one team makes a defensive play late to win the game.

Bills D picks Lamar late

Bills-27.....Ravens-24

With so much attention being paid to the Bills right now and all the love, I’m hoping that Goodell is at the game tonight to make sure the refs follow through with making sure the Bills win (just kidding guys, hoping for a good clean well played game...mostly).

If the Bills call plays like they did last week, trying to pamper their way through a playoff win, they're toast.

Let Josh fling that thing all over the place and they win.

The other way they blow it is if they get up and get conservative.

Young Coach showed serious nerves last week with the hottest team in the league and their offense stalled because of it; we'll see what this week brings.

Buffalo wins and defers

Lamar up first 
Wish they received. I know the analytics and reasoning, but Would love to see Buffalo put the offense in the field first, go score a TD, and try to work on trying to put Baltimore in a passing game script as early as possible.

I think if Lamar read outside run quicker that's a TD. He broke it in first, then bounced that outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread