What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills -2.5 (49.5)*** (1 Viewer)

Crazy that it was that close in triple coverage. Andrews is really good.

Andrews was the guy that I really though could have a massive night with Buffalo selling out to stop Lamar and the running game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought they both kind of could, no? That was part of the tragedy...

In today's world they would have just auto-tuned them to stardom.
I remembered one of them was passable as a singer (I think Fab)? He did work as a session musician and is still involved in music last I heard.

Also, just go for it on 4th here and end the freaking game. It’s gonna be like a 19 yard punt anyway into this wind.

Last time the Bills played the Chiefs in the playoffs they beat them in the AFC Championship game to go to the Super Bowl.

Good game Bal. Your defence shut down Buff more than I thought possible. 
Get some weapons for Lamar and your team will be impossible to defend. 

Lamar needs to learn how to run an offense that’s more advanced than high school 
His limitations as a passer are more than obvious at this point, but the Ravens really need to get him a true number 1 WR to maximize his passing potential.  Hollywood Brown is a great deep threat, but not a true number 1 (speed guys like him almost never are; Tyreek Hill is a rarity in that regard). 

Last edited by a moderator:
His limitations as a passer are more than obvious at this point, but the Ravens really need to get him a true number 1 WR to maximize his passing potential.  Hollywood Brown is a great deep threat, but not a true number 1 (speed guys like him almost never are; Tyreek Hill is a rarity in that regard). 
Jackson is starting to look like a one trick pony.  The NFL is not kind to running QBs in the long run and eventually they break down or get injured.  I own Jackson in my dynasty league so I like the way he plays for fantasy.   Not sure how long that will last in real football though.

I'm pretty skeptical that Jackson is more than he appears to be but even I would have to concede this is true. He just hasn't had enough help at WR thus far to draw any conclusions.

What makes you think the BIlls are going to be playing the Chiefs any time soon? 😁
Oh, I think the Browns have a very legit chance to win and I hope they do. I actually grew up in Ohio and most of my friends and family are Browns fans. Would love to see the Battle of Lake Erie and if the Bills lost I’d be rooting like crazy for a Browns championship. Just pointing out that things could line up to be a repeat of the last time the Bills played the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread