Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Game Thread***Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills -2.5 (49.5)***

Crazy that it was that close in triple coverage. Andrews is really good.

Andrews was the guy that I really though could have a massive night with Buffalo selling out to stop Lamar and the running game.

Edited by GroveDiesel
  • Like 1

Just now, Grigs Allmoon said:

I thought they both kind of could, no? That was part of the tragedy...

In today's world they would have just auto-tuned them to stardom.

I remembered one of them was passable as a singer (I think Fab)? He did work as a session musician and is still involved in music last I heard.

1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

Last time the Bills played the Chiefs in the playoffs they beat them in the AFC Championship game to go to the Super Bowl.

Really? I definitely don't recall playing the Chiefs in the playoffs...

Just now, Sea Duck said:

When you need 14 points in 2 minutes and you're relying on a 4th-string practice squad quarterback, you gotta take risks.

Oddly enough he didn’t lay out and still ran into him. Selling out for the block prob results in a block.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Steve Tasker said:

Considering the last 20-ish years....I'm kinda just happy to be here right now.

I hear ya but believe me, as an Eagles fan, you take it however it comes because it may never come again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Duff Man said:

Good game Bal. Your defence shut down Buff more than I thought possible. 
Get some weapons for Lamar and your team will be impossible to defend. 

Lamar needs to learn how to run an offense that’s more advanced than high school 

5 hours ago, JetMaxx said:

Lamar needs to learn how to run an offense that’s more advanced than high school 

His limitations as a passer are more than obvious at this point, but the Ravens really need to get him a true number 1 WR to maximize his passing potential.  Hollywood Brown is a great deep threat, but not a true number 1 (speed guys like him almost never are; Tyreek Hill is a rarity in that regard). 

Edited by Ghost Rider
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

His limitations as a passer are more than obvious at this point, but the Ravens really need to get him a true number 1 WR to maximize his passing potential.  Hollywood Brown is a great deep threat, but not a true number 1 (speed guys like him almost never are; Tyreek Hill is a rarity in that regard). 

Jackson is starting to look like a one trick pony.  The NFL is not kind to running QBs in the long run and eventually they break down or get injured.  I own Jackson in my dynasty league so I like the way he plays for fantasy.   Not sure how long that will last in real football though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

Last time the Bills played the Chiefs in the playoffs they beat them in the AFC Championship game to go to the Super Bowl.

What makes you think the BIlls are going to be playing the Chiefs any time soon? 😁

1 hour ago, Ghost Rider said:

I'm pretty skeptical that Jackson is more than he appears to be but even I would have to concede this is true. He just hasn't had enough help at WR thus far to draw any conclusions.

15 hours ago, Rubi said:

Tough game to handicap. Two offenses playing well so I'll say one team makes a defensive play late to win the game.

Bills D picks Lamar late

Bills-27.....Ravens-24

😎

1 hour ago, Brownsfan said:

What makes you think the BIlls are going to be playing the Chiefs any time soon? 😁

Oh, I think the Browns have a very legit chance to win and I hope they do. I actually grew up in Ohio and most of my friends and family are Browns fans. Would love to see the Battle of Lake Erie and if the Bills lost I’d be rooting like crazy for a Browns championship. Just pointing out that things could line up to be a repeat of the last time the Bills played the Chiefs in the playoffs.

• Like 1