Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Game Thread***Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills -2.5 (49.5)***

Watching all of these crazy, awful, bizarre things happening to a Buffalo opponent is not something that I am at all used to. WW3 or an alien invasion is definitely happening before the Bills and Browns play in the AFC Championship, right?

• Like 2

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

That looked like a concussion for Lamar.

Dang near had an ankle sprain to go along with it.

2 minutes ago, Cobbler1 said:

Would have been nice to see how the A game stacked up against the Bills. Played a D- game at best.

Their defense has been at least a B+.

Buffalo's defense figured out how to contain Lamar and the rest of the Ravens running game, which I didn't think would happen.

7 minutes ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

Does anyone recall the George Teague 101 yard INT return that was referenced with Taron Johnson?

All the video highlights I have found of him are decking Terrell Owens and his college games at Alabama. 

5:08 minute mark 

https://youtu.be/nxmtM-xNabI

Edited by belljr
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

Does anyone recall the George Teague 101 yard INT return that was referenced with Taron Johnson?

All the video highlights I have found of him are decking Terrell Owens and his college games at Alabama. 

I remember the 'Bama championship game where he tracked the guy down and stripped the football, but don't remember the highlight belljr came up with. 

1 minute ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

Another dart on a long route by Allen. I really hope the coaches drill it into his head to stop that, and get back to putting some air under it going forward.

Dude, wind. If it gets caught it floats and goes all over the place. The way to cut the ball through the wind is tight, line drive spirals. 

Edited by rockaction

:fantasylamentslashhumblebrag: I hesitated on Allen in a dynasty startup this year...scrambling for qb forever after at this point.  Got Diggs as my ***#4*** wr somehow.  How much MORE do I wish I'd taken Allen when I had the chance?!?! :fantasylamentslashumblebrag: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Moe Green said:

Their defense has been at least a B+.

Buffalo's defense figured out how to contain Lamar and the rest of the Ravens running game, which I didn't think would happen.

The D’s been great on both sides . First drive though we’re marching on the ground and decide to throw on 1st and Lamar takes a dumb sack. Then next drive JK drops a first down catch. That’s what I mean by not playing the A game. And it continued the rest of the way.