What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Kansas City -9.5 (57)*** Progressive vs State Farm (2 Viewers)

Anytime the Refs want to call a flag on the KC defense for something along the lines of "giving them the business" is fine by me...every time they rough the Cleveland player up after the play is over, it's simply not right and I wish the Refs would do something to stop it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Browns are turning this into a last drive situation meaning they likely won't get another one so it's TD or bust, can't kick a FG and then send the defense back out. 

weren't they a little out of range after the penalty?

But still....they didnt NEED a first down to bleed clock and get back into range to kick a FG. Was either the worst play call or the worst pass decision I've seen all year
Yeah, I think Henne saw something that wasn't there and decided to air it out, dunno why people are blaming Bienemy for.

Stefanski has had a few questionable coaching decisions in this game including use of timeouts, challenges etc...1st time Head Coach on the road in the Playoffs, he's not experienced at this.

Yeah, I think Henne saw something that wasn't there and decided to air it out, dunno why people are blaming Bienemy for.
yep.....most short pass plays still have a player run deep to draw defenders away from the play. Maybe Henne thought the deep runner was open? Misread the safety?

The ref stopped the clock for Hunt going out of bounds then they started the clock again which was clearly wrong with under 5 mins left. 

Well....let’s see if the Chiefs can run the ball to close this out.......naaaaaa. Browns have one more shot at this if they can get that 3 and out.

Can’t describe how great it is watching this game as a Bills fan and knowing we get the winner.  
Not because either team will be easy, neither will be. Just because I am not gripping worrying about it one way or the other. 

Garrett trying to play through a muscle strain.

Wow did they start or stop the clock?

KC is going to do nothing but run and bleed clock right now. Make Cleveland beat them the length of the field threw the air.

Thow's not all on Henne. Looked like all fours, in other words, every player was running a go route. We know that there were at least two go routes on that side of the field.
would love to see the all 22....suspect he had a man coming across from the other side of the field....who should have been the primary read.

Users who are viewing this thread