Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Cleveland at Kansas City -9.5 (57)*** Progressive vs State Farm

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The uprights are putting in an MVP-caliber performance this weekend.

I'm sure his insurance covers it.

@SethCPayne: Lotta people on here claiming that's the dumbest rule in football have never tried to buy a beer in the 4th quarter.

Anytime the Refs want to call a flag on the KC defense for something along the lines of "giving them the business" is fine by me...every time they rough the Cleveland player up after the play is over, it's simply not right and I wish the Refs would do something to stop it. 

Edited by Ministry of Pain
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, rockaction said:

Lots of play calling going awry on the Chiefs.

Bienemy may not be the coaching lock we thought he was. No game awareness in his calls.

Henne could be the OC for this offense and look good doing it as long as he doesn't actually play. 

Just now, Bigboy10182000 said:

In FG range too. That’s just an awful, awful decision 

weren't they a little out of range after the penalty?

But still....they didnt NEED a first down to bleed clock and get back into range to kick a FG. Was either the worst play call or the worst pass decision I've seen all year

• Like 1
Just now, renesauz said:

weren't they a little out of range after the penalty?

But still....they didnt NEED a first down to bleed clock and get back into range to kick a FG. Was either the worst play call or the worst pass decision I've seen all year

Yeah, I think Henne saw something that wasn't there and decided to air it out, dunno why people are blaming Bienemy for.

Just now, The Frankman said:

Yeah, I think Henne saw something that wasn't there and decided to air it out, dunno why people are blaming Bienemy for.

yep.....most short pass plays still have a player run deep to draw defenders away from the play. Maybe Henne thought the deep runner was open? Misread the safety?

2 minutes ago, crushedspirit said:

The play call was crap, as was the run option with a gimpy QB

We can't be sure that was the main read, and Henne threw that ball with BOTH safeties high. The QB threw it anyway, that's on the QB.

Edited by The Frankman
1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Stefanski has had a few questionable coaching decisions in this game including use of timeouts, challenges etc...1st time Head Coach on the road in the Playoffs, he's not experienced at this.

Maybe he should've stayed home and watched from his basement.

The ref stopped the clock for Hunt going out of bounds then they started the clock again which was clearly wrong with under 5 mins left. 

Well....let’s see if the Chiefs can run the ball to close this out.......naaaaaa. Browns have one more shot at this if they can get that 3 and out.

Edited by Todem
1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

We can't be sure that was the main read, and Henne threw that ball with BOTH safeties high. The QB threw it anyway, that's on the QB.

The throw was all on Henne.....easy to see that.

• Like 1
Just now, yoman said:

Can the Browns D contain the might Henne and get the ball back?

sure they can. 

They'll have about 60 seconds, no timeout, down 8

1 minute ago, Moe Green said:

Is there a larger dropoff in the NFL between starter and backup than Mahomes and Henne? It's bizarre.

I doubt it, but you could probably swap Henne for any other backup and it would still be the biggest drop off.

Just now, Hu-Tang Clan said:

Maybe he should've stayed home and watched from his basement.

I think I understand this, good post. You're correct he coached last week but this game is very different IMO. He didn't have a ton of big calls to make, Cleveland was so far ahead early it was comical. 

Today is a lot different IMO

• Thinking 1
Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

I think I understand this, good post. You're correct he coached last week but this game is very different IMO. He didn't have a ton of big calls to make, Cleveland was so far ahead early it was comical. 

Today is a lot different IMO

Stefanski didn't coach last week - Priefer did.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Todem said:

The throw was all on Henne.....easy to see that.

Thow's not all on Henne. Looked like all fours, in other words, every player was running a go route. We know that there were at least two go routes on that side of the field.

Can’t describe how great it is watching this game as a Bills fan and knowing we get the winner.  
Not because either team will be easy, neither will be. Just because I am not gripping worrying about it one way or the other. 

Garrett trying to play through a muscle strain.

Wow did they start or stop the clock?

Edited by The Frankman

right call

2 minutes ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

I doubt it, but you could probably swap Henne for any other backup and it would still be the biggest drop off.

Yep.  The days when guys like Frank Reich and Elvis Grbac could come in off the bench are long gone.

KC is going to do nothing but run and bleed clock right now. Make Cleveland beat them the length of the field threw the air.

Just now, rockaction said:

Thow's not all on Henne. Looked like all fours, in other words, every player was running a go route. We know that there were at least two go routes on that side of the field.

would love to see the all 22....suspect he had a man coming across from the other side of the field....who should have been the primary read.

• Like 1