What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Kansas City -9.5 (57)*** Progressive vs State Farm (1 Viewer)

So stupid wasting timeouts that cost you a chance to win the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
would love to see the all 22....suspect he had a man coming across from the other side of the field....who should have been the primary read.
That's what I would guess, too. The backside guy coming across the middle, most likely. It would be strange to see all go routes there.

Bills fans loving life. Possibly Henne or The Browns next week. 

The rest of the nation loses. 
Don't discount Henne. He came in after an injury and might take the job away just like another Michigan QB did many years ago. I'm just saying. :)

Big SACK

Cleveland out of timeouts

Get the ball if they hold on 3rd down...you have to assume KC will hand it off up the middle and punt. 

Baker will have around a minute to drive the field for a TD, with his receivers that's gonna be pretty hard. 

That rookie-Peoples? They need to draw up a couple long balls to him and pray

I understand why he wanted to pass... two minute warning is coming and as long as it's not incomplete clock will run. But yikes, Reid showing supreme confidence in Henne there. I'd just run it and get to 3rd and 4-5.

A lot of things to look back on in this game: missed field goals, the Higgins play, misused timeouts, Mahomes injury...certainly not short on drama in this one.

If a QB diving is giving himself up now like a QB slide, then why don't they bring the ball back to where he started like they do with a slide?

Users who are viewing this thread