What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Kansas City -9.5 (57)*** Progressive vs State Farm (3 Viewers)

Fees like KC has owned this game, yet it is only 16-3.  What the Browns do here late in the 2nd Q and then to start the 3rd will tell us if they have a legit chance to come back and win this game. 

I won't say it's desperation time for Cleveland but they can get into the game on this next drive. 

If I were Cleveland I would be planning some design blitzes where Mahomes because he is limping might not be as agile to escape and might force him into a few throws he doesn't want to make. 

Browns need to be thinking TD on this drive

Fees like KC has owned this game, yet it is only 16-3.  What the Browns do here late in the 2nd Q and then to start the 3rd will tell us if they have a legit chance to come back and win this game. 
Slow drives, lack of possesions. Only thing keeping the score down. Imagine that was Clev's game plan.

Is KC defense normally this good or do they just have Clev's number today?
They're not usually this good but KC under Spags tend to play better in the 2nd half where they get gashed early, but the 2nd half when KC is up big they fly around. This is just Cleveland being inept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Njoku, former Uinv of MIami standout, I have always liked his game and felt he looked good in routes and ability to be a catching TE in NFL, nice to see him involved and getting chunks of yards. 

How has Hunt not been a factor in the game? Get him some runs...
Cleveland is mind boggling at times. 2 quality RBs, one seems a little better for the passing game(Hunt) and 2 quality TEs, they should exploit those players. 

If this play sticks and it looks like it will...what a horrific way for the drive to end, yet it looks like Cleveland is finding a rhythm of sorts on offense. 

Users who are viewing this thread