What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Kansas City -9.5 (57)*** Progressive vs State Farm (3 Viewers)

Browns need to reset and get both Chubb and Hunt on the field, run Hunt in the slot or in the flats and hand off or fake it to Chubb. They have the most talent of all the skill position guys.

Gee, look at what happens when you the ball. Stefanski has done a great job with this team, but their lack of running plays in the first half was inexplicable. 

I will not criticize Stefanski's decision until i see how the game plays out but...most would have tried for 2, was surprised to see Landry and Baker jog off to the sidelines after the TD. 

I think teams tend to go for 2 too soon but I’m more conservative as well. I can see why it might make sense here simply because of the opponent.

This is KC's big issue, they get too pass happy sometimes... they were moving the ball with Darrell Williams early in the game. Kill some clock too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahomes concussion I guess that TD missed by Browns is huge now.  No way he comes back in this game.

Mahomes got pulled down around the neck and took a real awkward head tackle, I cannot see him returning with the way they have taken other players off the field. 

Users who are viewing this thread