What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs New Orleans -3(52.5)*** The Senior Bowl (1 Viewer)

What is the Over/Under on the number of times Aikman and Buck are going to highlight Taysom Hill in any number of angles they wish...he's OUT today, let it go!  When he is not starting for an injured Drew Brees he plays in a handful of plays each game, let it go!

I step out of the room 5 minutes. and the Bucs have the ball inside the 5?

Did Brees thrown an INT on first down?

Evans might get owned by Lattimore but he scored a TD and the Bucs now are up 10-6

Lot of hard work by the Saints out the window right now. 

Brady’s love for throwing inside the 3 is frightening sitting on the couch, but it’s hard to stop with those 2.

Announcers actually asking about PI on the interception? What was the point of that? 

It wasn't even close to being any kind of DPI/OPI, ridiculous to have to go to Perreira for that, just trying to get him involved in the game for no reason...it's possible to go an entire game and not need to call in the retired referee to weigh in. 

The Ref in the booth every so often just has not stuck with me. I hate it and wish they would flush them out of there or only in very dicey situations. 

Announcers actually asking about PI on the interception? What was the point of that? 

It wasn't even close to being any kind of DPI/OPI, ridiculous to have to go to Perreira for that, just trying to get him involved in the game for no reason...it's possible to go an entire game and not need to call in the retired referee to weigh in. 

The Ref in the booth every so often just has not stuck with me. I hate it and wish they would flush them out of there or only in very dicey situations. 
Defensive holding in play on the INT, but that’s a rare call. In the books, thought.

Defensive holding in play on the INT, but that’s a rare call. In the books, thought.
It's more about Mike Perreira being called in, there wasn't much to discuss and they just look for something to get him involved because with 8:30 minutes left in the 2nd they had not needed to discuss much with Mike and apparently he gets air time at least once a half with his salary. 

Brees can't throw it long so they run a trick play and have someone else chuck it...

That seemed like an admission that Brees can't throw it down field and if the Bucs don't fall for any more gadget plays like that they probably have a good read on thsi game. 

That TD didn't really hurt, it looked more like an admission they can't win any other way. 

Go Bucs!

Users who are viewing this thread