What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs New Orleans -3(52.5)*** The Senior Bowl (1 Viewer)

Brees can't throw it long so they run a trick play and have someone else chuck it...

That seemed like an admission that Brees can't throw it down field and if the Bucs don't fall for any more gadget plays like that they probably have a good read on thsi game. 

That TD didn't really hurt, it looked more like an admission they can't win any other way. 

Go Bucs!
Good spin.  Lol

It's more about Mike Perreira being called in, there wasn't much to discuss and they just look for something to get him involved because with 8:30 minutes left in the 2nd they had not needed to discuss much with Mike and apparently he gets air time at least once a half with his salary. 
This bugs me to no end. For an obscure rule it’s nice to have the option but I don’t need a retired ref to tell me we need conclusive evidence or someone’s elbow is down. No ####, Mike?

Brees can't throw it long so they run a trick play and have someone else chuck it...

That seemed like an admission that Brees can't throw it down field and if the Bucs don't fall for any more gadget plays like that they probably have a good read on thsi game. 

That TD didn't really hurt, it looked more like an admission they can't win any other way. 

Go Bucs!
Agreed. 

No need to be sorry. Not my club.

I personally would love Arians coaching the Jets. That's just my take, though. He can bring the whole enchilada with him. "No risk it, no biscuit." 
Maybe he’s not bad but Sean Payton is miles and miles better than him and it shows. 

Maybe he’s not bad but Sean Payton is miles and miles better than him and it shows. 
You also have to take into account that I love Air Coryell and the deep ball, so I'm partial to him. Sean Payton is one of a kind. True. Arians might be overrated. I'm a layman. Really no way to know other than I take your point that he has all these weapons on offense and they struggle. But

• it's their first year with Brady, running a new offense
  • no practice to speak of nor reps on offense
  • COVID certainly has made it tricky
Hard to judge based on this year. 

Users who are viewing this thread