What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs New Orleans -3(52.5)*** The Senior Bowl (1 Viewer)

This loss is on Payton.  They were the better team in almost every way, but are going to lose because he stuck with Brees too long.  It is obvious that he cannot do much.  Maybe Winston would have come in and thrown the game away with a pick or two, but he would have at least opened up the offense and given them a chance.  This is a disgrace.  

Another year, another Saints playoff meltdown...Payton most overrated coach in football 
1. They got robbed on a terrible call against Rams. 

2. CB had a brain lock to let Diggs catch the miracle TD. 

3. Three TOs tonight. 

Not blaming Peyton for that. 

This loss is on Payton.  They were the better team in almost every way, but are going to lose because he stuck with Brees too long.  It is obvious that he cannot do much.  Maybe Winston would have come in and thrown the game away with a pick or two, but he would have at least opened up the offense and given them a chance.  This is a disgrace.  
Winston flat out sucks. Peyton does not trust him. He did not even get the gig when Brees went down.

Go down with Brees.....not stinking Crab Legs. He is awful. 

Come on man.

really expected a better performance from Brees. That defense played well enough to win by 10. Who expected a first ballot HOF QB to be the achilles heel?

I'm sorry....as much as I agree this loss is on Brees......you can't bench him for Winston. You can't

But if Cook doesn't fumble that ball, this is likely a very different game.  

Winston flat out sucks. Peyton does not trust him. He did not even get the gig when Brees went down.

Come on man.
If anything I'd think they'd put hill in a few times

Come on man.
You need 10 points in five minutes to tie the game.  Winston can at least throw it down field.  

It's still that bogus non-PI call against the Rams that stands out to me...I was in NOLA that weekend, whole city was pissed off.
There were reverberations of that No-Call in New Orleans until 2019 training camp. Local sports radio used the live call as bumper music forever. Street performers were making up rap songs about the No-Call through the following summer.

Users who are viewing this thread