Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

[Dynasty] 2021 NFL Draft Class

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where I am before we enter the meat of silly season: I think there are 13 great bets to be starters in our game Lawrence, Wilson, Fields Etienne, Harris, Williams Chase, Wa

I get a kick out of amateur sports writers trying to use fancy words. You're looking to use "innate" here, chief.

Strategic bump so that this article is near the top of a fresh page - dominator rating & breakout age are useful variables to consider when you are looking at NFL rookies for fantasy football purp

Maybe it's sour grapes but whenever I see a mock that has the Patriots pick a DB in the 2nd round, I immediately dismiss it.

26 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I think he's a bozo too, but outside the 21-23 picks I wouldn't argue too much.

Fields falling to 24 is nuts. Even if he thinks he SHOULD fall to 24, he won't... someone will move up for him and he goes 9/10 area latest. He does this hot takey crap every year with a prospect who we all know is going to go in a certain range and he mocks them to some crazy place/draft slot that is just not going to happen.

Pretty sure he was also a "lamar jackson is a wr" guy also, so *eye roll*

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pwingles said:

Fields falling to 24 is nuts. Even if he thinks he SHOULD fall to 24, he won't... someone will move up for him and he goes 9/10 area latest. He does this hot takey crap every year with a prospect who we all know is going to go in a certain range and he mocks them to some crazy place/draft slot that is just not going to happen.

Pretty sure he was also a "lamar jackson is a wr" guy also, so *eye roll*

I missed that. Dumb.

Eric Galko @EricGalko

#Tennessee’s Josh Palmer had 101 snaps vs. likely top-three round CBs: Surtain, Horn, Campbell, Stokes and Joseph.

14 of 14 in catching the “catchable balls” in those matchups (per PFF), 11 first downs, 4 TDs, and 16 YPR.

Top-10 WR in the draft for me

https://twitter.com/ericgalko/status/1383049285999026178?s=21

Chad Forbes @NFLDraftBites

It’s fun when you evaluate a player for multiple yrs and obviously every team has been too. Josh Palmer WR Tennessee is a guy I know #Giants love. And are discussing internally where they can get the player.

https://twitter.com/nfldraftbites/status/1382925897238470656?s=21

Pro Football Network's Tony Pauline passes along that the Chicago Bears could target Stanford QB Davis Mills on Day 2.

Pauline hears that -- surprise surprise -- the Bears are desperate for a top signal-caller. Sitting at pick No. 20 in the first round, Chicago is well outside the range for one of the top-five quarterbacks in this class. And that positioning makes a trade up into the top-10 all the more tricky. If the Bears are unable to pull something off early at quarterback, that's where Mills would potentially come into play, as an upside Day 2 option. CBS Sports' Chris Trapasso actually mocked the Stanford signal-caller to Chicago with the No. 52 pick earlier this spring, a scenario which is very much in play barring a trade up.

SOURCE: Pro Football Network

Apr 16, 2021, 12:03 PM ET