Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

[Dynasty] 2021 NFL Draft Class

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where I am before we enter the meat of silly season: I think there are 13 great bets to be starters in our game Lawrence, Wilson, Fields Etienne, Harris, Williams Chase, Wa

I get a kick out of amateur sports writers trying to use fancy words. You're looking to use "innate" here, chief.

Strategic bump so that this article is near the top of a fresh page - dominator rating & breakout age are useful variables to consider when you are looking at NFL rookies for fantasy football purp

Next Gen Stats @NextGenStats

The #NFLDraft pro day circuit is now complete!

Ja’Marr Chase (LSU) & Kadarius Toney (Florida) rank atop the 2021 wide receiver class when it comes to their pro day measurables, each earning a max 99 athleticism score according to the NGS draft model.

The rest of the top 5 WRs:

https://twitter.com/nextgenstats/status/1381667837555580930?s=21

The last wide receiver to run a sub-4.0 short shuttle at the combine was Amari Cooper in 2015 (3.98 seconds).

Unless these times come from video analysis, they're meaningless.  Anything hand timed is going to have a significant distribution of variance.  To say that 0.02 seconds faster than 4.00 is significant or somehow humanly measurable is the height of hubris.