What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me with a crazy bet. (1 Viewer)

farfromforgotten said:
Not good. Edwards-Helaire was out last week and Bell got like 2 carries? The last RB to win it was Terrell Davis in Super Bowl 32.
I think he's still got it and given the right situation he could take over the game.

21/159, 8/110, 3 td 

Seams reasonable.

The only thing Le'Veon lacks is motivation and a ring would do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a great idea.  Quarterbacks rule the league MVP and SB MVP races.

The only way I can see this happening is if Mahomes is out this week AND for the Super Bowl (not happening), and the Chiefs somehow beat the Bills with Chad-or-whatever-his-name-is Henne (again, wouldn't happen) and instead of running the typical Chiefs offense in the Bowl, they handed Bell the ball 40 times and he averaged 4+ yards a carry and scored 2+ times.  And they'd need to beat whoever the NFC rep is, which likely wouldn't happen with Henne under center anyways.

So, no.  Bet on Mahomes and make your easy cash money.

Not a great idea.  Quarterbacks rule the league MVP and SB MVP races.

The only way I can see this happening is if Mahomes is out this week AND for the Super Bowl (not happening), and the Chiefs somehow beat the Bills with Chad-or-whatever-his-name-is Henne (again, wouldn't happen) and instead of running the typical Chiefs offense in the Bowl, they handed Bell the ball 40 times and he averaged 4+ yards a carry and scored 2+ times.  And they'd need to beat whoever the NFC rep is, which likely wouldn't happen with Henne under center anyways.

So, no.  Bet on Mahomes and make your easy cash money.
So, there's a chance?

What are the odds?

A 10$ bet now could yield millions.

Users who are viewing this thread