What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nashville/Clarksville FBG- I have a new exhibition (1 Viewer)

rabidfireweasel

Footballguy
Hey strangers,

I hope you are healthy and safe. 15 years ago, post Hurricane Katrina, this amazing board donated money and shared it with Football guys impacted by Katrina. Joe B matched the total.

it made a huge difference for me- the amount was 4x what I received from FEMA, the Red Cross and the government combined.

This exhibition at Austin Peay’s New Gallery tells some of that story. The link has a snappy 3D virtual tour and an audio guide. I have never had a show documented at this level of quality

Show at Austin Peay’s New Gallery

White circles- where you can stand virtually and see clearly

blue circles- text

red circles- audio guide

feel free to tell me something funny that I have missed- or just make something up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey strangers,

I hope you are healthy and safe. 15 years ago, post Hurricane Katrina, this amazing board donated money and shared it with Football guys impacted by Katrina. Joe B matched the total.

it made a huge difference for me- the amount was 4x what I received from FEMA, the Red Cross and the government combined.

This exhibition at Austin Peay’s New Gallery tells some of that story. The link has a snappy 3D virtual tour and an audio guide. I have never had a show documented at this level of quality

Show at Austin Peay’s New Gallery

White circles- where you can stand virtually and see clearly

blue circles- text

red circles- audio guide

feel free to tell me something funny that I have missed- or just make something up
Dude! That's fantastic! You're talented. Thanks so much for sharing and good to know you're well. Rock on, GB.

I’ve been lucky enough to see some of these pieces in person. So glad that they can be exhibited virtually!  Also, I love the new sumi ink pieces. Absolutely gorgeous. 

I’ve been lucky enough to see some of these pieces in person. So glad that they can be exhibited virtually!  Also, I love the new sumi ink pieces. Absolutely gorgeous. 
Thanks bb. One of the hard parts of this exhibition for me is not getting to meet folks and share conversations around the work.

I think the new work is definitely making some headway. Hope thinks are well with you and the family

such a great pleasure to revisit the Chronicles and see them appreciated (and with scale). the banners are WONderful - what you see in b&w might be even more exciting than what you show in color (note: rfw did some icon work for a long-lost blogject of mine and it still brings tears to see). the greatest in success & fulfillment to you, as always.

such a great pleasure to revisit the Chronicles and see them appreciated (and with scale). the banners are WONderful - what you see in b&w might be even more exciting than what you show in color (note: rfw did some icon work for a long-lost blogject of mine and it still brings tears to see). the greatest in success & fulfillment to you, as always.
Thank you so much wp. I really enjoyed our collaboration on the fallen Angel project

Users who are viewing this thread