What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game (1 Viewer)

Should be a good one. Of course Brady and Rogers but both defenses have stepped up recently. Tampa's D won't give much running room Jones  so I think

Rogers will look to get him out in space with short passes. The defense that makes the biggest play(s) in the fourth quarter will decide this one. I'll flip a coin

and say it's The Packers that do it at home in the cold.

Packers-27.....Bucs-23

Might I ask what you have invested in it? You're a PIT fan, right?
I don't want Brady to win another SuperBowl.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.   :shrug:   I have nothing but respect for Brady as a human being and player but I can still root against him.  I would feel that way if I were a fan of any team (other than New England or Tampa).   :shrug:  

The Bay Area is abuzz this morning...the most normal it’s felt in 11 months. Lightning are popular especially with younger fans who haven’t experienced the Bucs being any good...but this is still a Bucs town.

I don't want Brady to win another SuperBowl.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.   :shrug:   I have nothing but respect for Brady as a human being and player but I can still root against him.  I would feel that way if I were a fan of any team (other than New England or Tampa).   :shrug:  
With all this said, I got nothing against Tampa fans.  Tampa appears to be the new championship city in America (but the less obnoxious version compared to Boston).

I am simply hoping for a really great game, the Bucs must withstand the initial hurricane from the Packers who will try to come out and rip their hearts out fast. Assuming the Bucs can keep it to like 10-7 in the early 2nd and get their feet underneath them, I want to see Brady with the football in his hands near the end of these halves. Again in the 2nd half I see the Bucs staying within range, Packers are going to put points on the board, they're talented. I'll say 24-17 one way or the other going into the 4th and my hope is Brady will be the difference. Not that Aaron Rodgers doesn't have tons of experience, and he's younger and he can flick it a mile with his pinky but still I see Brady leading them down the field once and maybe twice if needed to take command, similar to last week as they push to come back home for the Super Bowl. 

Bucs 31...Packers 24 

TB in TB for LV

Let's Do This!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a good start on D...picking on Sullivan and a bad timed jump by King rather than just continuing to run towards Evans.

Shaq Barrett with the coverage sack. I figured GB would just march down the field, even on that third and nine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread