What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game (2 Viewers)

And Mickens slides to make sure they don't get to the 2 minute warning.

Some mind boggling clock management here on both sides.

What a stupid mistake by Mickens no way they could have told him to do that and give up a free timeout

It may have paid off though as Brady knew he could throw since clock was stopping anyway....key is they have to get the 1st down now running the ball and GB has been stuffing them all game.

I cannot believe what I just watched. My only question.....is that a worse call then the defensive coverage to end the first half. Fix??

9 yard gain is the worst outcome for GB. I think you let them get the 1st here rather than try to stop TB from getting a yard 3 times.

EDIT: WHAT A GREAT PLAY FOR GREEN BAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
It may have paid off though as Brady knew he could throw since clock was stopping anyway....key is they have to get the 1st down now running the ball and GB has been stuffing them all game.
That playcalling flexibility was the only rationale I could come up with

Users who are viewing this thread