What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game (2 Viewers)

Rodgers is going to have twenty seconds left or so if they don't get a first. That's a tall order, but he is the king of Hail Marys.

Bad way to lose but GB had a ton of chances. Don't know what kicking the FG does for you there. Gives you a chance to win yes but you had a good shot at a TD down that far. 

You can't get more blatant than that grab...unfortunate based on a lot of no calls in this game but this one was really too much..ge grabbed the jeysey with the left hand and then he even switched hands and grabbed it again with the right hand....sucks that it comes this late but absolutely the right call

You can't get more blatant than that grab...unfortunate based on a lot of no calls in this game but this one was really too much..ge grabbed the jeysey with the left hand and then he even switched hands and grabbed it again with the right hand....sucks that it comes this late but absolutely the right call
It was the angle as well.   Clear as day to the back judge.    Can't necessarily say the same thing about some of the less egregious no-call penalties.

For the postseason contest I had TB vs KC Superbowl but so many people are stupid and went 2 players from like 6 different teams I didn't make the cut the 1st week.  last year we didn't have 4000 people so the winner had only KC and SF players.  This year that didn't work because we had 6600 people.  How can you know what strategy you are supposed to use if you don't know how many people play.

I wonder how many players left from TB and KC/Buf people will have left this year with so many people going the 2-3 players per team I checked standings on a few teams so many people did that which has never worked in the past.

brady had  a rough 2nd half, but still out coached lafleur for the win

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread