Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where that Jordan Love draft pick should really pay off for the Pack.

I’ve advocated for years to use vanilla pudding on the goal line for situations like this. The ball would have had the pudding on it , no lengthy challenge delay

GB should have just gone for it on 4th down. The worst thing that happens is you don't make it and TB gets it inside their 10.  No matter what you have to make some big plays. That FG was gutless.....

Rodgers is going to have twenty seconds left or so if they don't get a first. That's a tall order, but he is the king of Hail Marys.

1 minute ago, Dez said:

GB should never kicked that FG but I understand it.  Had they kicked the XP before I doubt they would have kicked a FG.

Shouldnt have gone for two earlier either.

Nad day for GB

1 minute ago, FreeBaGeL said:

It was a blatant grab but no more blatant than the grab on Adams on 3rd down inside the 10.

The one on Lazard in the first half that led to the INT was just as bad as this one.

GB should have just gone for it on 4th down. The worst thing that happens is you don't make it and TB gets it inside their 10.  No matter what you have to make some big plays. That FG was gutless......

• Like 7

Bad way to lose but GB had a ton of chances. Don't know what kicking the FG does for you there. Gives you a chance to win yes but you had a good shot at a TD down that far. 

You can't get more blatant than that grab...unfortunate based on a lot of no calls in this game but this one was really too much..ge grabbed the jeysey with the left hand and then he even switched hands and grabbed it again with the right hand....sucks that it comes this late but absolutely the right call

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

The one on Lazard in the first half that led to the INT was just as bad as this one.

The lateness of the call and the fact the ball was so high makes it even worse looking back at it. How do you make that call?

• Like 1
Just now, Sasgaard said:

You can't get more blatant than that grab...unfortunate based on a lot of no calls in this game but this one was really too much..ge grabbed the jeysey with the left hand and then he even switched hands and grabbed it again with the right hand....sucks that it comes this late but absolutely the right call

It was the angle as well.   Clear as day to the back judge.    Can't necessarily say the same thing about some of the less egregious no-call penalties.

3 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

GB should have just gone for it on 4th down. The worst thing that happens is you don't make it and TB gets it inside their 10.  No matter what you have to make some big plays. That FG was gutless......

Had all their TOs too...

1 minute ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Refs stayed out of it all game them have to give a call to Ol Tom

why do I watch this bull####?

Basically this.  

GB had a ton of changes and failed.  But why did the refs have to decide it in the end. 

For the postseason contest I had TB vs KC Superbowl but so many people are stupid and went 2 players from like 6 different teams I didn't make the cut the 1st week.  last year we didn't have 4000 people so the winner had only KC and SF players.  This year that didn't work because we had 6600 people.  How can you know what strategy you are supposed to use if you don't know how many people play.

I wonder how many players left from TB and KC/Buf people will have left this year with so many people going the 2-3 players per team I checked standings on a few teams so many people did that which has never worked in the past.

• Sad 1