Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where that Jordan Love draft pick should really pay off for the Pack.

I’ve advocated for years to use vanilla pudding on the goal line for situations like this. The ball would have had the pudding on it , no lengthy challenge delay

GB should have just gone for it on 4th down. The worst thing that happens is you don't make it and TB gets it inside their 10.  No matter what you have to make some big plays. That FG was gutless.....

1 minute ago, Dez said:

For the postseason contest I had TB vs KC Superbowl but so many people are stupid and went 2 players from like 6 different teams I didn't make the cut the 1st week.  last year we didn't have 4000 people so the winner had only KC and SF players.  This year that didn't work because we had 6600 people.  How can you know what strategy you are supposed to use if you don't know how many people play.

I wonder how many players left from TB and KC/Buf people will have left this year with so many people going the 2-3 players per team I checked standings on a few teams so many people did that which has never worked in the past.

Cool story

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

You gotta feel a little bit for that coach that messed up and everybody knew he was messing up but he stuck with messing it up anyway.

• Laughing 2
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

You gotta feel a little bit for that coach that messed up and everybody knew he was messing up but he stuck with messing it up anyway.

A FG!   How did Rodgers not go no ####### way we are going for it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

I mean I never liked Brady.  Still really don't care for him.   But, to see him want to celebrate with his son is pretty freaking cool. 

The moment he had with Drew Brees and his family last week after the game was a pretty special thing and I’ve never been a Tom Brady fan. 

Edited by Osaurus
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

There's swallowing the whistle and then there's tripping on a break away. The latter has to get called.

Man, before they showed the one angle, I was afraid it was gonna be incidental contact with them getting their feet tangled.   Glad to see it was legitimate.  

• Like 1
Just now, SHIZNITTTT said:

In fairness, LaFleur probably thought they'd double team Adams on 4th down.

10 minutes ago, Synthesizer said:

Easy call with that much jersey grab. Don’t care if they were letting them play the rest of the game.

I agree.  When you see the jersey stretched out that far, you have to make the call. 

1 minute ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

Rodgers just as much to blame by not trying to run it in on 3rd down.   Just a bad decision on his part.   He tried to make the hero throw rather than taking the yardage and giving them a 4th and short.   He really put the coach in a tough spot.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, The Future Champs said:

best of luck to TB going forward, but I’m all in on the Bills from here on out.

I’ve always been a Josh Allen fan since he went to my alma mater. I am wishing all the best for the Bills in the AFCCG

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

Rodgers just as much to blame by not trying to run it in on 3rd down.   Just a bad decision on his part.   He tried to make the hero throw rather than taking the yardage and giving them a 4th and short.   He really put the coach in a tough spot.   

Allen, Fitzpatrick and Henne try to run in for a TD on that 3rd down play. 

5 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Kudos to the person out in malaysia that stitched that thing.   

Hoo boy. That's a downer right there when you consider what the wage is.

So many mistakes in that game.  King playing terribly...going away from the run when it was gashing them...poor decisions coaching.  Obviously mad about the last flag but that wasn’t the difference.