What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game (1 Viewer)

For the postseason contest I had TB vs KC Superbowl but so many people are stupid and went 2 players from like 6 different teams I didn't make the cut the 1st week.  last year we didn't have 4000 people so the winner had only KC and SF players.  This year that didn't work because we had 6600 people.  How can you know what strategy you are supposed to use if you don't know how many people play.

I wonder how many players left from TB and KC/Buf people will have left this year with so many people going the 2-3 players per team I checked standings on a few teams so many people did that which has never worked in the past.
Cool story

I mean I never liked Brady.  Still really don't care for him.   But, to see him want to celebrate with his son is pretty freaking cool. 

I mean I never liked Brady.  Still really don't care for him.   But, to see him want to celebrate with his son is pretty freaking cool. 
The moment he had with Drew Brees and his family last week after the game was a pretty special thing and I’ve never been a Tom Brady fan. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodgers just as much to blame by not trying to run it in on 3rd down.   Just a bad decision on his part.   He tried to make the hero throw rather than taking the yardage and giving them a 4th and short.   He really put the coach in a tough spot.   
Allen, Fitzpatrick and Henne try to run in for a TD on that 3rd down play. 

Bring on Patrick.

Or Josh.

Doesn't particularly matter.

Aaron Rodgers is now 1-4 in NFC title games, and yet he's apparently "playing the game better than anybody".  What a joke.

So many mistakes in that game.  King playing terribly...going away from the run when it was gashing them...poor decisions coaching.  Obviously mad about the last flag but that wasn’t the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread