What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game (1 Viewer)

Brady in the ear of the Ref over how he felt he was treated...honestly wasn't that much but I've seen it called roughing the passer...but that was more about in the 2nd Half or the 4th Q, don't be surprised if he gets touched or blown upon and draws a flag, he's working the ref. 

I feel like David has been the NFL’s best ILB since Ray Lewis. Love watching him play. Leonard in Indy is good too

Lewis, David, Leonard. All have first names for last names 
Seriously underappreciated player. I get it. His teams have absolutely sucked until this year.

GB‘a LT is either getting crushed or getting away with false starts on about every play. Packers better chip in with some help for him.

Bucs manage to find an interception, just enough time for Brady to perhaps get them in FG range. 

Aikman quick to take away a good play by the Bucs DB with some sorta hold jargon. 

Um....

Serious question...after the Saints no call they allowed you to replay those...is that still a thing? If so, why didn the NFL review that under 2 minutes?

Really Aikman? You sure it wasn't Drew Brees inability to complete a ball to the sidelines and playing like a 50 year old?

Um....

Serious question...after the Saints no call they allowed you to replay those...is that still a thing? If so, why didn the NFL review that under 2 minutes?
They got rid of it because refs refused to overturn them and the NFL caved like a bunch of b*tches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread