Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where that Jordan Love draft pick should really pay off for the Pack.

I’ve advocated for years to use vanilla pudding on the goal line for situations like this. The ball would have had the pudding on it , no lengthy challenge delay

GB should have just gone for it on 4th down. The worst thing that happens is you don't make it and TB gets it inside their 10.  No matter what you have to make some big plays. That FG was gutless.....

2 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Rodgers is historically not very good when trailing in the second halves of games. 

Edit: Record-wise. I am sure he will put some nice numbers here in a losing effort to make his overall numbers look nice and shiny. 

1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

I know you're joking but you also have a knack for saying things right before they happen in Ravens games, that's all I'm saying. 

Not joking at all, that was a great call

And thanks for one of the nicest remarks I’ve gotten in like 24 years here 

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Not time to start popping champagne if you're the Bucs....seriously, when is the last time you put together a good long drive?

That last drive by the Defense felt like Prevent and that's not good in the Early 3rd Quarter....

When is the last time they had to? They just converted on an end of the half dagger to cap a 52-yard drive and scored on first down after the turnover. That's effective.

Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

Holding all the way by the Packers 

Not called although he did reach for the flag...

Just wanted to make sure it was still there. I do it all the time with my wallet.

• Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Watching the defense today it’s easy to see why

True. IIRC, the Packers have allowed an AVERAGE of 36 points per game in playoff losses with Rodgers at QB.  Bucs will likely pass that number today. 

Packers get their first turnover of the game, momentum clearly on their side at the moment. 

Rodgers is moving thru the Bucs defense, carving them up, air starting to leak form the Bucs' Super Bowl Balloon...

Can the Bucs Defense deliver again today and at what point in the game? 

1 minute ago, Ghost Rider said:

True. IIRC, the Packers have allowed an AVERAGE of 36 points per game in playoff losses with Rodgers at QB.  Bucs will likely pass that number today. 

Well that's Rodgers fault.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

There's the proverbial "Went to the well one too many times."

And the mistake of Jaire’s side with a safety over the top.  Probably not expecting a safety on that side.

"Earl Campbell like" RB run according to Aikman

1 minute ago, The Future Champs said:

AJ Dillon beast mode!

1 minute ago, yoman said:

Dillon has strong legs!

1 minute ago, Dez said:

Baby Henry !

*ignore the WR pushing Dillon forward for 5 yards.*

Edited by The Frankman
  • Like 2

I feel uncomfortable when Joe Buck refers to a guy as “a stud”

For many reasons not least of which is that it makes me envision his ancestors as enslavers

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 2
Just now, Hu-Tang Clan said:

So how does that discussion go? One ref sees it and the rest say "you're wrong"?

In that situation, an official that didn't throw the flag had a better angle it and runs it to say it was a good hit.  Good job as that one was not a foul. 

• Like 1