What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Buffalo vs Kansas City -3 (54.5)*** Bills vs Chiefs, Allen vs Mahomes, American Football Conference Championship Game (1 Viewer)

If Mahomes toe doesn't bother him too much I think Kansas City will outscore Buffalo in a shootout. If the toe limits his running or pocket movement

in any way Buffalo can pull the upset. I'll go with modern medicine and say...

Chiefs-38.....Bills-34

Weather should not be a factor. Rain out of the forecast - should be about 37 with a slight breeze. Perfect football weather for two evenly matched teams.

Hoping for a good game and whoever wins - stay healthy so you can give the NFC hell in the Super Bowl.

:banned:

I actually think this might be the lower score of the two. KC has a defense, Allen will not have his way on every drive and then Mahoms is fighting turf toe, no stud at RB to really nurse the lead or run the clock out, Mahomes likely not as mobile, won't be able to step into his throws takes away some of the sting with Hill and Hardman, maybe Kelce will save the day.

Low scoring game IMHO, Chiefs 21...Buffalo 17 but I might change my mind, could see the Bills winning this late and fulfilling a 30 year destiny of coming back to Tampa in the hopes of avenging wide right. I'm hedging my bet right now.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people like to hate on Watkins, but that is a big loss for KC.
Gabe Davis is active. If he’s actually healthy, that’s a sneaky big deal. I went back and watched a bunch of game highlights throughout the season and it was kind of crazy how many big plays he made in important spots. Tons of tough catches.

Gabe Davis is active. If he’s actually healthy, that’s a sneaky big deal. I went back and watched a bunch of game highlights throughout the season and it was kind of crazy how many big plays he made in important spots. Tons of tough catches.
Yeah, he's been big all year, but since coming back Brown has been, too. Hopefully all 4 of the WRs are healthy enough to not be hindered.

I hope we have a good game.   I think Chiefs get rolling and this game could get ugly.  

Chiefs 41

Bills 24

Final Moment and gut feeling. Mahomes should be able to still make the difference. I like Josh Allen but I think the KC Chiefs are going to make it thru today. 

Kansas City 24...Buffalo 23

Still hedging with the Bills covering somehow. Chiefs have so much talent. 

That 3rd down was covered so well by the Chiefs. Buffalo needed an underneath outlet on that side and just didn’t have it.

Users who are viewing this thread