Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Buffalo vs Kansas City -3 (54.5)*** Bills vs Chiefs, Allen vs Mahomes, American Football Conference Championship Game

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put me down for respecting the hell out of the team the Chiefs have put together. I expected a tough game today, and they certainly delivered.  No complaints on my end. Also -- and I cannot empha

Wow...Must be a New York sore loser thing...Hillary, Trump, and now the Bills.

Romo is an idiot. You have to score 2 2pt conversions anyway. Better to go for it early and if you don’t get one know you need 3 scores

If Mahomes toe doesn't bother him too much I think Kansas City will outscore Buffalo in a shootout. If the toe limits his running or pocket movement

in any way Buffalo can pull the upset. I'll go with modern medicine and say...

Chiefs-38.....Bills-34

Weather should not be a factor. Rain out of the forecast - should be about 37 with a slight breeze. Perfect football weather for two evenly matched teams.

Hoping for a good game and whoever wins - stay healthy so you can give the NFC hell in the Super Bowl.

:banned:

• Love 1

I actually think this might be the lower score of the two. KC has a defense, Allen will not have his way on every drive and then Mahoms is fighting turf toe, no stud at RB to really nurse the lead or run the clock out, Mahomes likely not as mobile, won't be able to step into his throws takes away some of the sting with Hill and Hardman, maybe Kelce will save the day.

Low scoring game IMHO, Chiefs 21...Buffalo 17 but I might change my mind, could see the Bills winning this late and fulfilling a 30 year destiny of coming back to Tampa in the hopes of avenging wide right. I'm hedging my bet right now.  

Edited by Ministry of Pain
1 hour ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

I know people like to hate on Watkins, but that is a big loss for KC.

Gabe Davis is active. If he’s actually healthy, that’s a sneaky big deal. I went back and watched a bunch of game highlights throughout the season and it was kind of crazy how many big plays he made in important spots. Tons of tough catches.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

Gabe Davis is active. If he’s actually healthy, that’s a sneaky big deal. I went back and watched a bunch of game highlights throughout the season and it was kind of crazy how many big plays he made in important spots. Tons of tough catches.

Yeah, he's been big all year, but since coming back Brown has been, too. Hopefully all 4 of the WRs are healthy enough to not be hindered.

Final Moment and gut feeling. Mahomes should be able to still make the difference. I like Josh Allen but I think the KC Chiefs are going to make it thru today. 

Kansas City 24...Buffalo 23

Still hedging with the Bills covering somehow. Chiefs have so much talent. 

Just now, ShamrockPride said:

Trying to go with the Hendrix vibe here?

Nobody did it like Hendrix, who I own on vinyl.

That's for you, SP.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Final Moment and gut feeling. Mahomes should be able to still make the difference. I like Josh Allen but I think the KC Chiefs are going to make it thru today. 

Kansas City 24...Buffalo 23

Still hedging with the Bills covering somehow. Chiefs have so much talent. 

Bills 38 Chiefs 28

• Like 1

Cole Beasley

Scrappy

hard-nosed

Gritty, gutty, hard worker.

Possession receiver

High motor

student of the game

Cerebral

Deceptively slow

coaches son

and of course  "WES WELKER!"

Brings a lunch "pale"

• Laughing 3
1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

playoff technology

Extra special playoff love.

Almost a huge pick there. Might come back to cost them three.

Can't drop that ball, Tyreek. Bills had a disguised Cover 2 look and KC had a route to beat it.

Just now, NutterButter said:

Oh Cookie Monster, you so funny.   

Cookie makes me smile. One of the few images of unbridled joy (yes, it's gluttony, I get it) in mass media. So many other things are so cynical or ironic, comparatively. I've had my fill of that stuff.

• Like 1